User Controls

Mike Pence

Bugz Space Nigga
    He might be our leader for at least 4 months

just saying.
    WellHung Black Hole
    ur threads suck.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I bet the far left is digging up dirt on Mike.

there is probably very little and so they will hype shit about him or just make shit up.

He is a straight talker and well spoken.
    Originally posted by WellHung ur threads suck.

lol
    Technologist victim of incest
    Trump ain’t dead yet, and you know he’ll get the best care. Just gotta wait and see.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung ur threads suck.

youre just jealous i have valid things to say.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Technologist Trump ain’t dead yet, and you know he’ll get the best care. Just gotta wait and see.

his british twin pulled through. so why not. i agree,
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    he doesnt have the whueflue, he is in a safe place right now so his people can start arresting the treasonist cunts involved in the coop
    Originally posted by Technologist Trump ain’t dead yet, and you know he’ll get the best care. Just gotta wait and see.

he's a reptile that just has to shed into a new liserd body
    Bugz Space Nigga
    dame, what did I start.

Mike is a straight shooter. a no game player. give him some respect
    He also believes in God in 2020 unirontically which is pretty weird champ and not very poggers of him to do because it's the kind of flavor of christianity that supports gay conversion camps
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood He also believes in God in 2020 unirontically which is pretty weird champ and not very poggers of him to do because it's the kind of flavor of christianity that supports gay conversion camps

lolwut?

all homosexuals will go to FEMA/ Christian conversion camps?

relax man. no one is going to do this. besides youre a kannuk sooo!
    Originally posted by Bugz all homosexuals will go to FEMA/ Christian conversion camps?

If pence had his way, yes. The only camps I support are transgender youth camps and auschwitz

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bugz I bet the far left is digging up dirt on Mike.

there is probably very little and so they will hype shit about him or just make shit up.

He is a straight talker and well spoken.

Yes I like him
Jump to Top