User Controls

Trump and wife have Covid 19.

Technologist victim of incest
    Let’s see how this plays out.

I do not wish trump ill will, but if it makes him sick, that’s on him. He just had to get out there and campaign in the crowds.

Wonder how many people around him have it?
    G African Astronaut
    Trump's a robust,virile male it will be akin to the sniffles.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wish him ill will though.

Lol I hope he dies.

Ahaha please die?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by G Trump's a robust,virile male it will be akin to the sniffles.

lol he's like 70

I wonder if he gave it to Biden at the 'debate'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by G Trump's a robust,virile male it will be akin to the sniffles.

We shall see.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra lol he's like 70

I wonder if he gave it to Biden at the 'debate'

Trump's 70 is the average male's 55.
    this would be a prime time for someone to try to poison him with plausible deniability, given how hysterical the media and political establishment has been about the possibility of a second term too
    Originally posted by aldra this would be a prime time for someone to try to poison him with plausible deniability, given how hysterical the media and political establishment has been about the possibility of a second term too

Now that’s a mega conspiracy😝
    kek

we'll see I guess, I'm honestly surprised nobody's made a serious attempt yet. or maybe they have and we just haven't heard about it

I feel like I should make it perfectly clear that I don't think anyone SHOULD do that, just that it's a possibility
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    lol. I just saw this.

If God gives me a sign and smotes Trump, maybe i will consider voting Democrat this year.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    He sure is a leader, he's one of the first 2-3% of Americans to contract the virus
    or maybe we bouta get hit hard as fuck. they say they predict 2/3 the world contract it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    This is definitely going to help him win
    Originally posted by Cly or maybe we bouta get hit hard as fuck. they say they predict 2/3 the world contract it.

You are insane, cut back on the ginger ales, bromo
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby This is definitely going to help him win

Probably got it intentionally. Now he'll be more "relatable" to the people.
    I hope he loses, then in a rage breaks into Nancy Pelosi's house at night and coughs in her mouth
    Though it is kinda weird how its only masonics in popular culture are tye only people to get this mysterious disease.

Just like how thst guy Cuomo faked having it.

Its all 4d chess fam, believe half of what you see and nothing what you hear, fam.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You are insane, cut back on the ginger ales, bromo

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/18/coronavirus-will-infect-half-the-global-population-eiu-predicts.html
    Originally posted by Cly https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/18/coronavirus-will-infect-half-the-global-population-eiu-predicts.html

I didnt click.. can you put it in your own words?
    on the upside, if he's quarantined he'll have literally all day to shitpost on twitter
Jump to Top