User Controls

I'm trying to buy my homeless cousin a car to live in

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    But I can't get a hold of him. Because his phone is always out of battery. Because he's homeless...

His mother, father and sister have all given up on him. I'm the only one willing to help him anymore.

Yeah I know I should offer him a place to stay but I'm in a one bedroom in a skyscraper with my wife and it's crowded enough as it is.

At least I'm not like his piece of shit dad, who literally won't let his own son camp on his 3 acre property within walking distance.
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    If you actually care you should get a mat and let him sleep in your apartment
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal If you actually care you should get a mat and let him sleep in your apartment

Yeah that's true.

I guess this is as much as I care. He smokes and I work from home and I don't want to deal with it.

Maybe I could pay for his rent somewhere else. Except no real estate agent will touch him with a ten foot pole. So fuck that won't work.
    Just want to let you know OP this is a crucial point where you need to prove you're a decent person and care for your family.

When I was homeless I drove to San Diego and one day my mom asked my cousin if she could warm up a meal in his microwave, he drove her to a gas station.
    Don't be that kind of guy.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Yeah that's true.

I guess this is as much as I care. He smokes and I work from home and I don't want to deal with it.

Maybe I could pay for his rent somewhere else. Except no real estate agent will touch him with a ten foot pole. So fuck that won't work.

Tell him he can smoke outside but not in your flat
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Just want to let you know OP this is a crucial point where you need to prove you're a decent person and care for your family.

When I was homeless I drove to San Diego and one day my mom asked my cousin if she could warm up a meal in his microwave, he drove her to a gas station.
    Don't be that kind of guy.

Your mom must be a real piece of shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    He hasn't asked. He has is on welfare, and has enough for a place. I asked him wtf his plan was when I found out he was homeless, and he said he was going to save his money to live in a car.

He also can't leave the town he's in, bail conditions.
    Originally posted by G Your mom must be a real piece of shit.

Yes, a homeless woman asking her nephew if she can warm up a microwave dinner in his kitchen is such a piece of shit.

You're garbage
    Originally posted by rabbitweed He hasn't asked. He has is on welfare, and has enough for a place. I asked him wtf his plan was when I found out he was homeless, and he said he was going to save his money to live in a car.

He also can't leave the town he's in, bail conditions.

What does he plan on doing?
    He can't live in a car forever.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Yes, a homeless woman asking her nephew if she can warm up a microwave dinner in his kitchen is such a piece of shit.

You're garbage

For a family member to deny another that small gesture likely indicates she's a piece of shit.
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal What does he plan on doing?

Man I have no idea.

This motherfucker really needs to live by himself, I think. He's not right in the head at all. He can only afford flatmate (house sharing? IDk what it is is in american) situations on the benefit, and every one of those goes south.

He can wait until I get fucking rich and then I'll buy him some land he can build a cabin? IDFK
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal What does he plan on doing?

Originally posted by G For a family member to deny another that small gesture likely indicates she's a piece of shit.

The fact you assume it was on us and not my cousin says everything about your personality.
    And fyi the guy is psychotic and a very awful person, you two would get along very well.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Man I have no idea.

This motherfucker really needs to live by himself, I think. He's not right in the head at all. He can only afford flatmate (house sharing? IDk what it is is in american) situations on the benefit, and every one of those goes south.

He can wait until I get fucking rich and then I'll buy him some land he can build a cabin? IDFK

Has he been to a psychiatric hospital?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by rabbitweed But I can't get a hold of him. Because his phone is always out of battery. Because he's homeless…

His mother, father and sister have all given up on him. I'm the only one willing to help him anymore.

Yeah I know I should offer him a place to stay but I'm in a one bedroom in a skyscraper with my wife and it's crowded enough as it is.

At least I'm not like his piece of shit dad, who literally won't let his own son camp on his 3 acre property within walking distance.

and what do you want us to do about it?
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal The fact you assume it was on us and not my cousin says everything about your personality.
    And fyi the guy is psychotic and a very awful person, you two would get along very well.

No by logical deduction one would lean towards the bum person being the lesser being in this scenario. One usually doesn't become a bum in the 1st place by being an outstanding human. Sure there are outlier cases were some do, but the majority are drug addicts,mental inepts whom have made countless bad life choices. It's easy for most to ascertain that your mother is a bum/piece of shit that even family doesn't want to deal with.
    Originally posted by G No by logical deduction one would lean towards the bum person being the lesser being in this scenario. One usually doesn't become a bum in the 1st place by being an outstanding human. Sure there are outlier cases were some do, but the majority are drug addicts,mental inepts whom have made countless bad life choices. It's easy for most to ascertain that your mother is a bum/piece of shit that even family doesn't want to deal with.

You're an awful person
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal You're an awful person

W/ a most excellent microwave.
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Has he been to a psychiatric hospital?

Maybe?

It's so hard to talk to him these days
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Who just randomly shows up to their nephews place just to use the microwave..

And at least he waa nice to give your dumb mom a ride to the store.. i mean if you guys were living out of your car couldn't you of driven to the store yourself?

Seems like you and your mom are like the gruesome twosome.

You're like some kinda weird norman bates pursed lip pedo
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Maybe?

It's so hard to talk to him these days

How many of your family members know of his situation?
    What is their perspective?
Jump to Top