User Controls

TRUMPED: Kayleigh Mcenany SLAYS Dishonest Media Over Attempt to Re-Write History

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    She sounds like a Rhodes Scholar.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Chodes Ticklar
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I wood donate my seed to her
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Slaying the media sounds like the sort of thing I could get behind.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by POLECAT I wood donate my seed to her

You sure? She’s part of the group they’re concerned about maybe getting Covid. She was in the plane with them this week also.

You want Covid?

Oh yeah, probably, anything to get laid.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'm not skerred of the covid
    Originally posted by POLECAT I'm not skerred of the covid

I’m sure you’re not👍🏻
    HCQ nigga
    Whatever that means, but ok👌
    it means ur a brainwashed cunt on the wrong side of things
    Originally posted by POLECAT it means ur a brainwashed cunt on the wrong side of things

👌
    lol same dumb shit every day,, polecat ownes ur ass and you go yo emotes instead of firing back with facts,, cuz u got no facts just democrat lies amd misimformation and that gets proven wrong every time so I guess I get it although it would be better if you gave in and faced the fact ur a traitor to ur country.

its that or support TRUMP

traitor or patriot
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker

She's the "Cool-ist" bitch in Washington!! 😎 i fuq'n love her... & want to have her baby!! 💯% 💗
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I would stand behind you and help push u in all the waY
    where tech go tho
    cigreting Dark Matter
    id service her jennies
    Originally posted by cigreting id service her jennies

💯
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by cigreting id service her jennies

Hey look it's the idiot fuck who thinks there's more than one sheriff per county because it's not the 1800s lolz
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Hey look it's the idiot fuck who thinks there's more than one sheriff per county because it's not the 1800s lolz

eh, an easy mistake. since there can be/are many deputy-sheriffs running/roaming around the same precinct.
Jump to Top