User Controls

Biden Claimed Accusations Against Hunter Biden Have Been Debunked, But It’s Worse Than You Think

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Another youtube video of lies.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Another youtube video of lies.

Back up that lie with facts^
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Is the son that was on drugs this same one who ran hookers?
    Originally posted by CASPER Is the son that was on drugs this same one who ran hookers?

Yes, Hunter, his other son died.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Back up that lie with facts^

The honus is on you dumbfuck. You just post youtube video after youtube video, have the title of the thread the title of the video and give no exculpatory information or anything. Plus all your videos seem to be opinion videos from youtube pundits. It's fucking sad that you're so dumb you probably think that's a "source" or anything other than some clown on youtube's opinion.

Idk why I clicked this thread, I knew it was going to be predictable and stupid, as always. Carry on with your retarded echo chamber. Literally every conceivable scenario has Trump losing the electoral college
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sudo The honus is on you dumbfuck. You just post youtube video after youtube video, have the title of the thread the title of the video and give no exculpatory information or anything. Plus all your videos seem to be opinion videos from youtube pundits. It's fucking sad that you're so dumb you probably think that's a "source" or anything other than some clown on youtube's opinion.

Idk why I clicked this thread, I knew it was going to be predictable and stupid, as always. Carry on with your retarded echo chamber. Literally every conceivable scenario has Trump losing the electoral college

To be honest thats whst they said the last few elections and turned iut ti be wildly different
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby To be honest thats whst they said the last few elections and turned iut ti be wildly different

"Last few elections"

IN 2016 no that's not what they said.

In 2018 Democrats had sweeping victory across the nation. Took back the house. In 2021 we'll have the WH and Senate as well and undo everything that Trump did.

13% average lead by Biden. Hilary topped out at a 7% lead and won popular vote by 3.6%. Even accounting for margin of error its really, really unlikely Trump would win. He was winning polls in 2016. Its incredibly telling.
    Its no wonder you people get into believing multiple wild bashit theories. These are the kind of places you get your news from, yet you make fun of people who watch CNN? This is like getting your news from the National Inquirer lol. At least watch Fox, goddamn.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Its no wonder you people get into believing multiple wild bashit theories. These are the kind of places you get your news from, yet you make fun of people who watch CNN? This is like getting your news from the National Inquirer lol. At least watch Fox, goddamn.

FOX is no better than CNN with a few exceptions. But don't worry you will be crying once more.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker FOX is no better than CNN with a few exceptions. But don't worry you will be crying once more.

Maybe your youtube videos will run for 2025
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Maybe your youtube videos will run for 2025

You are easily enthralled by shiny packaging and have little concern for content.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You are easily enthralled by shiny packaging and have little concern for content.

Says guy voting for Trump lmao
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Says guy voting for Trump lmao

Still no content
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    someone seems a little MAD
    Originally posted by POLECAT someone seems a little MAD

Wait until after the election. He will need anger management.
Jump to Top