User Controls

DAE miss zoklet

zok jr. Houston
    srsly tho 1 thanks = 1 like = 1 prayer

zok needs your prayers he has butt cancer and needs likes to afford a butt doctor.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Can't say no to a guy just trying to help out his old man
    zok jr. Houston
    Originally posted by Lanny Can't say no to a guy just trying to help out his old man

Thank you he is about 4% better due to your donation. Remember he isn't only my dad but he kinda raised a lot of us through passive over the internet parenting and provided us a place to shit on the internet
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Zok's in my prayers.
    zok jr. Houston
    Originally posted by Sophie Zok's in my prayers.

Thank you for your kind dontation. I saw a twinkle in his eye like I havent seen for years. He seems almost full of life under that deep coma. if only a few more people could just believe in zok then maybe he wil lcome back to life
    He lives in a 350k house but can't afford a rectal fingering?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Yeah, like we really need an attention-starved, power abusing, circle-jerking, lazy, retard running this place. Oh, wait...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    zok jr. Houston
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Yeah, like we really need an attention-starved, power abusing, circle-jerking, lazy, retard running this place. Oh, wait…

Spectral that is very rude. Also good to see you're still alive, that's nice.
    It would be nice to have a site with 2009-2013 Zoklet level activity right now. But the mods were fags.
    zok jr. Houston
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht It would be nice to have a site with 2009-2013 Zoklet level activity right now. But the mods were fags.

Most of them, yeah. I think forums aren't cool anymore though so probably will never happen unfortunately.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    LOL For some some strange reason ZOK his name ZOK, reminded me of DR Octagon's Half shark half alliGAYtor Half man tune.
    Something about being half jedi half black,kinda like the half jedi half Puerto Rican on Welcome Back Cotter.
    [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Whe20gWAi4]
    I think It's the hair.
    zok jr. Houston
    Originally posted by AngryOnion LOL For some some strange reason ZOK his name ZOK, reminded me of DR Octagon's Half shark half alliGAYtor Half man tune.
    Something about being half jedi half black,kinda like the half jedi half Puerto Rican on Welcome Back Cotter.
    [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Whe20gWAi4]

Huh
    Originally posted by zok jr. Huh

I'm Baked and drunk so ................
    I took them all down. Not bragging. Just stating a fact. It was fun, too. I really enjoyed the challenge. They were so sure their shit didn't stink and that they were untouchable. At the end, Zok promised me directly in #totse, in front of o_RLY and other witnesses, that he would halt and then reverse all the rank abuse of member accounts and member content, if only I would drink a single cup of his warm piss. That declaration of invulnerabilty was the final nail in his coffin. I had only been toying with him, up to that point. The DDos were easy. Cracking accounts was child's-play. The social engineering was a walk in the park. And then he decided to make it personal. Bad move. And, oh. He wasn't sick. He didn't have any ailments at all when the TTFN went up. It's just that I had promised him his dance was finally over, just days before, and he didn't even have the guts to come clean and admit the truth. He got fucked right up the ass, that boy. Fucked up real good every which way to Sunday, and he found out the hard way that when you fuck with the spirit of Temple of the Screaming Electron - the right to free speech and open expression - knowledge is power - you don't walk away happy. You just don't. You can take your chances, but that would be a losing bet every single time. As zok and the rest of those filthy traitors found out the hard way. We are One. We are Many. Resistance is Futile.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I took them all down. Not bragging. Just stating a fact. It was fun, too. I really enjoyed the challenge. They were so sure their shit didn't stink and that they were untouchable. At the end, Zok promised me directly in #totse, in front of o_RLY and other witnesses, that he would halt and then reverse all the rank abuse of member accounts and member content, if only I would drink a single cup of his warm piss. That declaration of invulnerabilty was the final nail in his coffin. I had only been toying with him, up to that point. The DDos were easy. Cracking accounts was child's-play. The social engineering was a walk in the park. And then he decided to make it personal. Bad move. And, oh. He wasn't sick. He didn't have any ailments at all when the TTFN went up. It's just that I had promised him his dance was finally over, just days before, and he didn't even have the guts to come clean and admit the truth. He got fucked right up the ass, that boy. Fucked up real good every which way to Sunday, and he found out the hard way that when you fuck with the spirit of Temple of the Screaming Electron - the right to free speech and open expression - knowledge is power - you don't walk away happy. You just don't. You can take your chances, but that would be a losing bet every single time. As zok and the rest of those filthy traitors found out the hard way. We are One. We are Many. Resistance is Futile.

too much bullshit; didn't read
    Derpadewww
    Borg +1
    I wish you were dead
    Originally posted by Lanny too much bullshit; didn't read

No, Lanny. It's true. You didn't think I'd let the bogus bans and abuse of user content go on forever, did you? In fact, the entire time I warned you all what would happen if you persisted. And things played out exactly as I said they would. You don't think that was just a coincidence, do you?
Jump to Top