User Controls

Hows the Weather? Record breaking hot NorCal

Bugz Space Nigga
    104 inland, 79 on the coast. Its October and the beaches will get slammed. we have beautiful beaches and during the Indian summer, having 70-80s on beaches is norm. but by october its usually 60s

in the bay where we live will be mid-upper 90s and humid because the fog gets burned off.

no smoke expected today or very little.

this is it. Our one day of summer and sun
    they ad three waves of fires. september 9th was to be the first real indian summer day but people woke up to sepia color skies n blood red all day long. then that fire got cleared and napa flared up. non-stop.

I lived in california for 55 years. my entire life and the last 5 years has been something I never seen my entire life. the Oakland Hills fire didnt even have very smokey skies. this is a new worldly condition of the atmosphere holding a high pressure system over our planet from Global Warning.

no way it isnt real. its the new norm. without the fires and smoke, its pretty cool to feel like LA in the Bay. but ide rather it be colder and have clean air than this shit tier lack of air. yesterday I took a walk at 6:45am in berkeley hoping it would be cooler and fresher air. I felt like I had asthma the whole way. I felt like what it must feel like to have emphysema.

9 out of 10 fucking people in the world seem to be living 200 miles from coastal regions.

fucking spread out. im a multi generation Californian.. so I get to stay. but stop cramming into California. LA entire basin is now believed to be 20 million people. its city population is the entire population of the state of new york. NYC might have more people per sq mile, but its small in land size to that of LA and doesnt feel so crowded when you have a really great transit system in NYC that LA lacks.

people spend 4 hours on average every day in LA to and from work

its 3 hours in San Francisco Bay. and getting worse.

Stop fucking up my world you leeches. fuck off with your money back to your shitty existance you onnce had.
    I cool 62F on the drive in this morning, currently 83F sunny and bright (here in Houstonia Tejas). The perfect day for a gay ass picnic in the park with a faggot friend.
    G African Astronaut
    Pretty much perfect.

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I'm sorry I only discuss the weather in international scientific units.

It's a mild 18 degrees here today. Blue sky and blue sea.
    Climate change at work
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Climate change at work

do you work in a freezer
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor do you work in a freezer

Ok retard
    Bugz Space Nigga
    actually the weatherman was wrong. it was as hot but the smoke came back. shitted up the day. i feel tired all the time. hope I dont have covid. im tired and slept most last two days.

my head hurts. its supposed to be hot until saturday or sunday
Jump to Top