User Controls

World our countries work better if they were under non-democratic colonial rule from Japan?

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I kind of think they would. I was thinking about how much better Hong Kong was when it had a British Colonial administration, that even towards the end was steeped in the Victorian tradition. People used to swim from Guangdong province just to get there. The city became richer than London itself.

Seems like the heights of civilisation seem to exist somewhere in the intersection between east and west. So with that logic, a Japanese colonial government would improve things a lot. No elections, but elections, but they are fake and gay anyway, and the Japanese don't tolerate crime, so businesses would flourish.

I of course mean modern Japan, not Great East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere Japan.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Imperial Japan was so sexy. Even what they did to South Korea, Manchuko and the slow, sensual banging of Nanking.

Modern Japan is way too centralized with Kaibatsu's or whatever and just mega corporations, they would need to overhaul their keynesian economic system and diversify. That was kinda the idea of colonial Japan, they took shit from other countries, sent it back to Japan then if they were feeling nice they sent some back. They would need a better plan now but I'm all for Japanese influence in east asia.

Modern Japan has about as much geopolitical strength as Togo tho. They have basically no standing army and fucking outdated aircraft. They have a technological industrial complex not a military one.

Also, Japanese tolerate business crime, it has a ton of white coller crime based on how vertical the conglomorates are and how they share information. Also, it's not like crime and business confidence have directly inverse correlations.

I like your fantastical premise but lets nuke Japan again and maybe the fallout will turn some horses into unicorns
    I dont understand. Are you saying that since Japan was improved when the White Man took the helm, America would be improved if the Yellow Menace took the helm?
    Originally posted by UR_stepmoms_TITTIES I dont understand. Are you saying that since Japan was improved when the White Man took the helm, America would be improved if the Yellow Menace took the helm?

Basically yeah.

Let's be honest - who has done a better job with civilization since 1950?
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Japan is falling just like the west

There are so many niggers and koreans there these days, it's disgusting.
    If they don't change their course soon then in a few decades they'll be another faceless multiculti shithole like the US.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Maybe allowing independent self governing coastal city-state protectorates that pay tribute would work out too. Generate more money, be better run and more innovative.

Your mentioning Hong Kong made me think of that, but I'd say Singapore is a better example.
    Maybe we should just expel all nonwhites from the United States and make it an all white christian theocracy
    Originally posted by UR_stepmoms_TITTIES Maybe we should just expel all nonwhites from the United States and make it an all white christian theocracy

You've got some outside the box ideas. You're hired.
Jump to Top