User Controls

Trump tells white supremacist group 'Proud Boys' to "stand by"

Somebody's got to do something about anti-fa? Biden spells it all out. They're not an organization. At least, not according to FBI director Christopher A. Wray, who was hired by Trump in 2017.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-race-and-ethnicity-archive-bdd3b6078e9efadcfcd0be4b65f2362e

Short for “anti-fascists,” antifa is not a single organization but rather an umbrella term for far-left-leaning militant groups that confront or resist neo-Nazis and white supremacists at demonstrations.

There is no hierarchical structure to antifa or universal set of tactics that makes its presence immediately recognizable, though members tend to espouse revolutionary and anti-authoritarian views
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    IM PROUD A D STANDING BY
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    OP likes to act retarded on the internet.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    don't we all
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    That really was a bullshit question though. I wish Trump wasnt such a retard that he couldve skewered Mike Wallace on that question. Squandered a perfect opportunity to underscore how near every notable act of violence of the last year has been instigated by leftists, with the exception of the boog boy who killed the security guard.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by CASPER That really was a bullshit question though. I wish Trump wasnt such a retard that he couldve skewered Mike Wallace on that question. Squandered a perfect opportunity to underscore how near every notable act of violence of the last year has been instigated by leftists, with the exception of the boog boy who killed the security guard.

Trump doesn't do that because Trump doesn't want to do that.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Trump doesn't do that because Trump doesn't want to do that.

Trump doesn't do that because he's senile as fuck and can't remember the last lie that came out of his mouth, never mind any statistics or talking points that might reinforce his position.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    The push boys I've met seemed like good guys, they dont act obnoxious like antifa fruits.

I used to think antifa was cool during occupy wall street, but they go about is really especially these days.

Im trying to get a job as a security guy for the frat by ut and I have a hammer, a baseball bat, and i know to use them.

Im not allowed to own a gun ever.. but I want to get a switchblade but im not sure if I got those rights back to own knives.

Switchblade is my favorite weapon, just something you feel when you're walking up behind some inspecting asshole who has it come and clicking it out and facing the blade away from you holding at your side before you swiftly start walking circles and their fat big ass stabbing them multiple times and bailing
    Originally posted by CASPER That really was a bullshit question though. I wish Trump wasnt such a retard that he couldve skewered Mike Wallace on that question. Squandered a perfect opportunity to underscore how near every notable act of violence of the last year has been instigated by leftists, with the exception of the boog boy who killed the security guard.

You need to read the FBI report. The facts do not line up with your preconceptions.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby The push boys I've met seemed like good guys, they dont act obnoxious like antifa fruits.

I used to think antifa was cool during occupy wall street, but they go about is really especially these days.

Im trying to get a job as a security guy for the frat by ut and I have a hammer, a baseball bat, and i know to use them.

Im not allowed to own a gun ever.. but I want to get a switchblade but im not sure if I got those rights back to own knives.

Switchblade is my favorite weapon, just something you feel when you're walking up behind some inspecting asshole who has it come and clicking it out and facing the blade away from you holding at your side before you swiftly start walking circles and their fat big ass stabbing them multiple times and bailing

Jesus christ lol.

These are the people voting for Trump
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby The push boys I've met seemed like good guys, they dont act obnoxious like antifa fruits.

Security Officer Krolo reporting for duty.

Originally posted by Meikai Security Officer Krolo reporting for duty.

Brookes is the name...
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Brookes is the name…

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Jesus christ lol.

These are the people voting for Trump

Actually i might not vote because it seems like a waste of time and i already kniw he's going to win so.....
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Actually i might not vote because it seems like a waste of time and i already kniw he's going to win so…..

Good.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I heard the Proud Boys want to round up all the people who aren't proud into gas chambers and then kill them and then use their skin as whips to whip BLM protestors to make MAGA hats and also make gloves to make Drlumpfz hands look bigger

#fashsmacism #hehispronouns #ally
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Chore Boys
    I know the proud boys and who they are and what they do.

It's scary to think - if the system is saying what it is about them, what else is it lying about?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Police arrest Proud Boy member on assault and gun charges hours after Trump refuses to denounce white supremacy:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/proud-boy-donald-trump-charged-assault-guns-white-supremacist-debate-biden-alan-swinney-b723887.html
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    that article is turbo gay

there's a paragraph or so on what he's actually accused of and the rest of it is just ranting about the debates
Jump to Top