User Controls

Poll: What do you fear more

What do you fear more, tornados or earthquakes?

Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    I'm at a stalemate at how to continue my existence, wondering if I should be worried about tornadoes or earthquakes. Trying to find a home.

What do you fear more?
    Xlite African Astronaut
    You can actually get away in time with a tornado.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I ain't skerred bout neither.
    However if I were still in the Midwest Ida say tornados but it would be consern not fear.
    I'm not a pussy ass bitch
    Earthquakes are pussy shit. 99% are just weak ass tremors. Any tornado can kill you if you're unlucky. They will rip your house out of the ground and throw you into the next neighborhood. An earthquake? Watch out for falling pans i guess.
    Originally posted by Xlite You can actually get away in time with a tornado.

You are about 20yrs out of date. We can detect earthquakes now too. CA has an early warning system
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    if you need an early warning detection system you are already behind
    Originally posted by Cly if you need an early warning detection system you are already behind

Not really.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace You are about 20yrs out of date. We can detect earthquakes now too. CA has an early warning system

It'll give you about 1 second warning.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting It'll give you about 1 second warning.

No. It advertises tens of seconds. More than enough to protect yourself. You don't need to flee an earthquake, just don't let shit fall on you. Lay in bed or something. Its not a big deal.

You dont bunker down for a serious tornado. It will kill you, your family, and everything you know. I've seen a dude who got impaled by a tree here. It's serious shit. Earthquakes are a joke.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace No. It advertises tens of seconds. More than enough to protect yourself. You don't need to flee an earthquake, just don't let shit fall on you. Lay in bed or something. Its not a big deal.

You dont bunker down for a serious tornado. It will kill you, your family, and everything you know. I've seen a dude who got impaled by a tree here. It's serious shit. Earthquakes are a joke.

I know you live in a straw hut, like all mexicans, but here our buildings are built using blocks and concrete. Getting hit by an earthquake would fuck us up.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting I know you live in a straw hut, like all mexicans, but here our buildings are built using blocks and concrete. Getting hit by an earthquake would fuck us up.

Here? In England? Where the worst natural disaster you have to deal with is the local Tesco being out of crispies and nappies or whatever the fuck it is you brits eat
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Here? In England? Where the worst natural disaster you have to deal with is the local Tesco being out of crispies and nappies or whatever the fuck it is you brits eat

I know for you, living under a banana tree, all you need to do is reach up and grab breakfast, but shops being short on items is a serious problem when it happens.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting I know for you, living under a banana tree, all you need to do is reach up and grab breakfast, but shops being short on items is a serious problem when it happens.

Yawn.

Have you ever seen a tornado or earthquake?

I have.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Yawn.

Have you ever seen a tornado or earthquake?

I have.

I seen your mom, and that's even more terrifying.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting I seen your mom, and that's even more terrifying.

Lanny thanked your post. That's how you know it's 3rd grade tier.
    Neither.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Neither.

So you fear them both equally, and in great amounts?
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace So you fear them both equally, and in great amounts?

I don't fear them at all.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I don't fear them at all.

Typically said by people with great amounts of fear.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Typically said by people with great amounts of fear.

No Earthquakes in Texas to speak of, and already been through 2 tornadoes..they were pretty dull and boring, no loss of life or anything significant. Hurricanes are more of a risk in Houston.
Jump to Top