User Controls

Mask orders, indefinitely? Why would we miss this opportunity

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    The numbers don't lie, it saves lives and I can't comprehend how you could ever be against some common sense measures that reduce suffering. In the coming months we will hopefully roll out and start administering some effective rona vaccines but I think it would be incredibly short-sighted to ever remove the mask mandates. Unfortunately even once the vaccines are ready, there will probably always be some enclaves of anti-vaxxers that are still super-spreading ( not that we can't fight them by school and employer mandates for proof of current vaccination , among other means ). Even if we are able to eradicate this virus, it's still reducing other infectious diseases from spreading and also has many other positive side effects like reducing inhalation of harmful dusts and particles that workers and passerbys would have otherwise been exposed to.

Besides preventing the harm and suffering of others by reducing transmission of disease, masks also reduce inhalation of toxins and irritants. I know some people think they should be able to make the choice to harm themselves but guess who pays for respiratory therapy and surgeries of poor people? That's right, John Q. Taxpayer. Why should the working class have to pay for the treatment of all these avoidable ailments of the uninsured ?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I wonder how long these first-gen vaccines will be effective for. typically nobody's bothered making vaccinations for coronavirii in the past because they mutate so fast that the protection vaccines confer doesn't last long enough to be cost-effective
    If things keep going the way they are the masks will be necessary for basic survival and human functions like the intake of oxygen.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---.-.---.-.-.--.-.-....-.........-......................................-............----(bĀ­anned) everything you posted proves you are literally retarded and have literally no clue what youre talking about

nothing you say matters because you're too retarded to avoid persecution here. everything you say gets deleted because you are lil sportys unterbottom bitch whipping girl
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra I wonder how long these first-gen vaccines will be effective for. typically nobody's bothered making vaccinations for coronavirii in the past because they mutate so fast that the protection vaccines confer doesn't last long enough to be cost-effective

Hey look at me im a big tuff virus i mutate fast
    Hey look at me I'm a big fat cow i lactate fast
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by A College Professor nothing you say matters because you're too retarded to avoid persecution here. everything you say gets deleted because you are lil sportys unterbottom bitch whipping girl

Ive got whips on my hips, cause its lil sporty
Jump to Top