User Controls

Donald pulverized mentally disabled Joe biden

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Stuttering Stanley didn't stand a chance

Can't wait for Pence to destroy the commie bitch
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Oh kk. Who did you vote for last time? I turned it off because it was pretty normie and lame like i expected it to be
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Oh kk. Who did you vote for last time? I turned it off because it was pretty normie and lame like i expected it to be

Yukio Mishima
    k
    Octavian motherfucker

Shut up, cock nose.

Purse your lips.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Octavian

Shut up, cock nose.

Purse your lips.

woah whos that hot little tranny
    I just want to point out that in this US Presidential Debate, Joe Biden told Donald Trump to shut up, called him a racist, a clown, a liar, and said that he was the worst president in the history of the nation.

And that still made him far and away the most civil and courteous person on stage.
    Originally posted by A College Professor woah whos that hot little tranny

You're too simple to understand androgyny
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Stuttering Stanley didn't stand a chance

Can't wait for Pence to destroy the commie bitch

kamala? commie? wut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor woah whos that hot little tranny

I would definitely stretch his asshole out
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I just want to point out that in this US Presidential Debate, Joe Biden told Donald Trump to shut up, called him a racist, a clown, a liar, and said that he was the worst president in the history of the nation.

And that still made him far and away the most civil and courteous person on stage.

No one cares idiot we all saw it.
    Originally posted by aldra kamala? commie? wut

Right wing idiots have been fooled into thinking Biden or even Bernie are far left commies with some SJW agenda, yet they can't name a single policy, they just wanna talk about 'sleepy joe' and the fruitless Hunter Biden propaganda.

Seriously baffling that Trump has yet to publish a healthcare plan. Hilary had one before she even ran. Obama too. Trump has been in office 4 years and still has no plan. There is no policy debate to be had. Even Democrats are still conservative. These people have never taken any kind of political science or studies class.
    Kev Space Nigga
    They arent far left commies, just liberal terrorists with an SJW agenda.
    Originally posted by Kev They arent far left commies, just liberal terrorists with an SJW agenda.

Not according to Trump's FBI director he hired.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wish Biden didnt sound so inauthentic. When he made his little pleas "that was only YOU can make this difference, you the American people. Only your vote can change history. Your vote means the world."

Idk I guess the right thing to say and all that but he says it with this voice where he sounds like a pastor trying to passionately convince people to accept jesus while some emotional music is playing in the background. Maybe that's really how he feels but his points just seem so regurgitated at least last night.

Just fucking be yourself. I don't like the sweet little lovey dovey rainbow puppy act. That's fine to genuinely care about humanity and minorities but dont talk to me like I'm a fucking baby.

"Oh hey, honey, did you hear what Biden said on the debate earlier? Apparently our votes matter and we can help change America if we vote for him. I guess we better vote for him now. It really appealed to me."
    Originally posted by mmQ I wish Biden didnt sound so inauthentic. When he made his little pleas "that was only YOU can make this difference, you the American people. Only your vote can change history. Your vote means the world."

Idk I guess the right thing to say and all that but he says it with this voice where he sounds like a pastor trying to passionately convince people to accept jesus while some emotional music is playing in the background. Maybe that's really how he feels but his points just seem so regurgitated at least last night.

Just fucking be yourself. I don't like the sweet little lovey dovey rainbow puppy act. That's fine to genuinely care about humanity and minorities but dont talk to me like I'm a fucking baby.

"Oh hey, honey, did you hear what Biden said on the debate earlier? Apparently our votes matter and we can help change America if we vote for him. I guess we better vote for him now. It really appealed to me."

He at least acts like a politician.

I like how nobody is even talking about Biden's behavior. Even people who don't like him are just saying how 'trump owned him' because he was the loudest mouse in the house. Biden called Trump a racist and told him to shut up and this is just fucking normal at this point because Trump has bombarded our brains with so much inane bullshit that we don't remember the time when talk like this would've seemed INSANE. Like fuck, I just want to go back to some semblance of normality and Biden is the only way we will get there.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace He at least acts like a politician.

I like how nobody is even talking about Biden's behavior. Even people who don't like him are just saying how 'trump owned him' because he was the loudest mouse in the house. Biden called Trump a racist and told him to shut up and this is just fucking normal at this point because Trump has bombarded our brains with so much inane bullshit that we don't remember the time when talk like this would've seemed INSANE. Like fuck, I just want to go back to some semblance of normality and Biden is the only way we will get there.

No I mean I realize he showed restraint even while still getting in the jabs you mentioned (clown, racist, liar). I'm not suggesting he do a 180 and act like Trump, I'm just saying I wish he seemed a little more..human. I'm over the dramatic soft-spoken appeal to people to make a difference.

Bernie does it right. I feel like it's an act with Biden or Trump or most politicians but Bernie, I just feel like his passion is at least real, from the heart. Maybe Biden's is too, it just kinda comes off as phoney, like a politician like you said.
    Originally posted by mmQ No I mean I realize he showed restraint even while still getting in the jabs you mentioned (clown, racist, liar). I'm not suggesting he do a 180 and act like Trump, I'm just saying I wish he seemed a little more..human. I'm over the dramatic soft-spoken appeal to people to make a difference.

Bernie does it right. I feel like it's an act with Biden or Trump or most politicians but Bernie, I just feel like his passion is at least real, from the heart. Maybe Biden's is too, it just kinda comes off as phoney, like a politician like you said.

I mean, I'm used to phony. Phony I can do. It's better than screamy.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wish all presidential candidates had to run anonymously as random strings of numbers, and they couldn't talk out loud leading up to the election. All public or television appearances would be performed by a surrogate who would read whatever they had to say in a monotone zero emotion voice.
Jump to Top