User Controls

Totse2k1 9/29/2020 -issue

Bugz Space Nigga
    I like to take walks in Berkeley. I was walking down bancroft which is the edge of the Campus at Cal and I got blasted by a street sweeper. the curb was dry with leaves and trash and homeless piss scent and he came up behind me and it blasted all of this shit sideways onto the sidewalk and I could smell it and it got in my eyes.

I don't want covid because of this dumb cunt who could of at least honked to warn people

all of this concern to get covid and the city goes and does this shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Bugz I like to take walks in Berkeley. I was walking down bancroft which is the edge of the Campus at Cal and I got blasted by a street sweeper. the curb was dry with leaves and trash and homeless piss scent and he came up behind me and it blasted all of this shit sideways onto the sidewalk and I could smell it and it got in my eyes.

I don't want covid because of this dumb cunt who could of at least honked to warn people

Derp. My 1st world street sweeper got dried leaves on my pants. Derp.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    plot twist: It was actually a mind control ray
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Try moving to Ohio.
    It is not that bad.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Derp. My 1st world street sweeper got dried leaves on my pants. Derp.

Oh, So I should live in a third wprld and get Covid the easy way.
    Originally posted by Bugz I like to take walks in Berkeley. I was walking down bancroft which is the edge of the Campus at Cal and I got blasted by a street sweeper. the curb was dry with leaves and trash and homeless piss scent and he came up behind me and it blasted all of this shit sideways onto the sidewalk and I could smell it and it got in my eyes.

wait are you totse2003
    What's with the obsession with swept streets in the Cal?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    My.Gerbil.Swf/script.dock:niggasin.space/thread/59180//==DO.IT.gif/animation
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Try moving to Ohio.
    It is not that bad.

Why would he travel all that way to live in a poor man's Indiana?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Why would he travel all that way to live in a poor man's Indiana?

Jump to Top