User Controls

Well debate night tonight.

Technologist victim of incest
    Who will win?

Of course both sides will claim victory no matter how good/bad their performance is.

trump is asking that Biden take a piss test. Says he’s too alert
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Trump would know, he used to be a speed freak back in the 90s, he was prescribed dexedrine or something.

But you'd be stupid to be old and rich and not be juicing on everything that you can get.

I'd love to see their stacks.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Trump would know, he used to be a speed freak back in the 90s, he was prescribed dexedrine or something.

Some people report that he still takes Adderall.
    Originally posted by Solstice Some people report that he still takes Adderall.

He most definitely is taking something. Biden too. I don't give a fuck. Give them large amounts of amphetamines and let them have at it. Do it on Joe Rogan like Trump wanted. If this debate isn't a total fucking shit show I will be disappointed. The last thing I want is for these people to get up on stage and discuss policy calmly and rationally. I want to see a fist fight. That is what 2020 needs. Strip them naked and give them daggers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    They should give the audience adderall too.

Age of Trump, 1000 years of being awake.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Deathmatch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Have both their dicks tested for underaged vagina juices.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Why isnt joe rogan moderating? Give them DMT and make them do brazilian jiu jitsu and discuss who would win COCKodile vs silverback gorilla.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Solstice Some people report that he still takes Adderall.

Who's reporting that? The young turks say hes on pseudoephedrine.. which seems really ridiculous to take for energy
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Trump is going to make sleepy Joe look like a retard.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Trump is going to make sleepy Joe look like a wariot

Fixed
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Who's reporting that? The young turks say hes on pseudoephedrine.. which seems really ridiculous to take for energy

Yeah the whole media thing about that was fucking dumb. Might as well be caffeine for how strong it is. And even if it was psuedoephedrine who fucking cares? A significant portion of politicians are probably prescribed benzos and/or amps or other stims and nobody ever hears about it. Willing to bet many take nootropics too. They're banned in the olympics for a reason
    Originally posted by Erekshun Fixed

Trump: 26 ongoing sexual assault cases

Biden: zero
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Drain the swamp.

Dump Trump.

Ditch Mitch.

Biden/Harris 2020!

Make America smart again.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Tonight will certainly be interesting.😳
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Yes, it will.

I told a gal from POF I would rather meet her tomorrow because I wanted to watch the debates tonight.
    Originally posted by stl1 Yes, it will.

I told a gal from POF I would rather meet her tomorrow because I wanted to watch the debates tonight.

Lol should've done that for the first date.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Watching Donald Trump is not my idea of "sexy".
    You're not into watching America get fucked?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I've watched that for the last 4 years. Time for a much better channel.
Jump to Top