User Controls

AUC for sale. best offer for my NIS pals

Bugz Space Nigga
    AUC. (already used condoms)

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/24/asia/vietnam-condom-sold-new-scli-intl/?hpt=ob_blogfooterold
    Bugz Space Nigga
    folx
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    If gamer girl bath water worked, why not?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    gross huh? vietnam saving condoms to wash and reuse by resale. where are they collecting condoms?
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Bugz gross huh? vietnam saving condoms to wash and reuse by resale. where are they collecting condoms?

Prolly the brothels
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Imagine boiling 500 used condoms at once.

Like rice when you forget to move the lid and let steam escape
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    I bet its just diverted from manufacture.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting I bet its just diverted from manufacture.

The owner of the warehouse said they were used. But if you want to make your own assumptions, go right on ahead. Never stopped you before.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace The owner of the warehouse said they were used. But if you want to make your own assumptions, go right on ahead. Never stopped you before.

Quote?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Quote?

Literally in the OP you retard.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Literally in the OP you retard.

The only foreign language CNN journalists know is Yiddish.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by CASPER Prolly the brothels

I was thinking that. imagine them showing up at a 99cent store in the USA too. I mean what really is checked coming through the shipping container.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    there has already been a thread about this on here
    Originally posted by cigreting there has already been a thread about this on here

Don't think so
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Don't think so

Yes so
    Originally posted by cigreting Yes so

Nah man. Definitely not.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Nah man. Definitely not.

yex
Jump to Top