User Controls

What will happen to society and civilization once ET life is discovered

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Like when earthlings make contact with a similar species.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Pan-genocide
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Like when earthlings make contact with a similar species.

Its already happened..
    Krotz has the mind and intellectual capacity of a 10 year old.
    I wonder what happened during his childhood.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Aliens doesn't real and goes against THE BIBLE, it's all part of the PROJECT BLUE BEAM conspiracy and the UN will use the "aliens" as an excuse to SEIZE CONTROL and our leaders will willingly SCEDE THEIR POWER and OUR SOVEREIGNTY to them.
    Originally posted by Meikai Aliens doesn't real and goes against THE BIBLE, it's all part of the PROJECT BLUE BEAM conspiracy and the UN will use the "aliens" as an excuse to SEIZE CONTROL and our leaders will willingly SCEDE THEIR POWER and OUR SOVEREIGNTY to them.

Where did you hear about blue beam?
    I came across it in 2017 while brainstorming conspiracies and I got to thinking about all the alien related predictive programming and eventually came across articles on blue beam.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Where did you hear about blue beam?

Fucked if I know, m8. I was probably talking about the same thing you were, and some crazy retard started yelling about blue beam just like I did.
    Originally posted by Meikai Fucked if I know, m8. I was probably talking about the same thing you were, and some crazy retard started yelling about blue beam just like I did.

Yeah its pretty common knowledge.. like ten minutes ago i heard project blue beam mentioned in a show where they usually don't talk about stuff like that
    I think I popularized it
    Back in 2017 I would make threads about it on /pol/ and suddenly later people started talking about it.
    Same thing with the kalergi plan.
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal I think I popularized it
    Back in 2017 I would make threads about it on /pol/ and suddenly later people started talking about it.
    Same thing with the kalergi plan.

Womp womp
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Womp womp

You're desperate to feel special you have to make up your own words
Jump to Top