User Controls

Would you live on the moon

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Within 15 years there will be permanent bases on the moon.
    Entire cities will flourish in outer space.
    Within a couple decades civilians will probably be able to live on the moon, assuming they can afford to.

Personally I would love to, it would feel so awesome to have that thought in the back of your head while you go on with your day "I'm on the moon"

And as you go to sleep knowing you're in fucking outer space.
    my plan is to die orbiting the moon so my tomb can become deadly space junk one day and kill some unsuspecting random person
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Within 15 years there will be permanent bases on the moon.
    Entire cities will flourish in outer space.
    Within a couple decades civilians will probably be able to live on the moon, assuming they can afford to.

Personally I would love to, it would feel so awesome to have that thought in the back of your head while you go on with your day "I'm on the moon"

And as you go to sleep knowing you're in fucking outer space.

Outer space is just a dumb word. And to be honest seems like living on the moon would be a big hassle and really boring.

Here on Earth you have more options, because oooh trust me you think you're going to go out there like its the wild west and uncle sam wont be up your ass on the moon?

Get real sid nose
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Outer space is just a dumb word. And to be honest seems like living on the moon would be a big hassle and really boring.

Here on Earth you have more options, because oooh trust me you think you're going to go out there like its the wild west and uncle sam wont be up your ass on the moon?

Get real sid nose

You're an idiot
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood my plan is to die orbiting the moon so my tomb can become deadly space junk one day and kill some unsuspecting random person

What if it didn't happen like that and your falling space junk came down from the heavens and ent up crashing but actually saved lives

Would you be fine with that?
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal You're an idiot

No not really I just think out things more than you do. You cant swim on the moon, you have to wear a stupid space suit every time you want to go outside, its really cold, and every part of is a desert..

Im sure the moon and mars used to be cool and probably a lot closer to earth back in the day before they nuclear war on those planets or whatever catastrophic event that happened that wiped them out.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby What if it didn't happen like that and your falling space junk came down from the heavens and ent up crashing but actually saved lives

Would you be fine with that?

I would be dead so I wouldn't care
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    have another drink, douglas. Self-medication has always been your way.
    I bet moon colonizers will be getting so much dosh in grants from the govt. Kaching!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No not really I just think out things more than you do. You cant swim on the moon, you have to wear a stupid space suit every time you want to go outside, its really cold, and every part of is a desert..

Im sure the moon and mars used to be cool and probably a lot closer to earth back in the day before they nuclear war on those planets or whatever catastrophic event that happened that wiped them out.

lol this guy really is this stupid
    Originally posted by UR_stepmoms_TITTIES I bet moon colonizers will be getting so much dosh in grants from the govt. Kaching!

Yeah all the while going insane mining for moon crystals alone lost in space for the feds just to realize they're killing you but that's fine with them your clone is almost done in the oven to fill in..

Dont worry he aint madatcha!
    street_carp African Astronaut
    You gonna bring your mom to the moon with you OP?
    Originally posted by street_carp You gonna bring your mom to the moon with you OP?

Why not?
    Repopulate the moon
    The moon will be full of sid noses
Jump to Top