Mike Pence is the man who should be president

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    He has the soul
    The charisma
    The maturity

How do we elect the real president and toss aside trump
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    It should have been Jeb.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    No
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No

Titty baby ur opinion dont count. u dont support urself.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal He has the soul
    The charisma
    The maturity
    How do we elect the real president and toss aside trump

What about your cock nose though?

Originally posted by WellHung Titty baby ur opinion dont count. u dont support urself.

Man titty baby no one cares what you have to say, you can't support yourself.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian What about your cock nose though?

Man titty baby no one cares what you have to say, you can't support yourself.

ur jaw is very pronounced.
    fuck you cock nose
    Originally posted by aldra no

Fuck off you're not even American
    Bugz Space Nigga
    i already said this. but people said he would be too happy with the Jesus button aka TheFootball
    Originally posted by Bugz i already said this. but people said he would be too happy with the Jesus button aka TheFootball

Maybe he can swing the crockpot in the 32nd first
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Maybe he can swing the crockpot in the 32nd first

Cock nose
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Maybe he can swing the crockpot in the 32nd first

I thought this was some new football term I never heard. like 1st and 32nd yard

what does that even mean?
    Originally posted by Bugz I thought this was some new football term I never heard. like 1st and 32nd yard

what does that even mean?

That he's a cock nose
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby That he's a cock nose

what's a cock nose?
    street_carp African Astronaut
    If you you've never worked and don't leave your mum's house you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

CHANGE MY FUCKIN' MIND COCKNOSE.
    Originally posted by street_carp If you you've never worked and don't leave your mum's house you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

CHANGE MY FUCKIN' MIND COCKNOSE.

Hey fuck you
    He has worked and he has left his house he used to live in his moms car and grandparents comfy house, you dominated adsclown, lil cuzzin hiki is a good boy, he loves his mom, he talked shit to the land lady, he brings his mom soup when shes sick and watches naruto in bed with her.

He even brought his newest dakimakura over for naruto and soup with his mother, hes a good kid he's just kind of a square because he was abused so much when he was really young, thats why he suffers from false identity personality
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bugz what's a cock nose?

Sid from hey arnold
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Hey fuck you
    He has worked and he has left his house he used to live in his moms car and grandparents comfy house, you dominated adsclown, lil cuzzin hiki is a good boy, he loves his mom, he talked shit to the land lady, he brings his mom soup when shes sick and watches naruto in bed with her.

He even brought his newest dakimakura over for naruto and soup with his mother, hes a good kid he's just kind of a square because he was abused so much when he was really young, thats why he suffers from false identity personality

So the racecar bed reminds him of his old house? It's all starting to make sense now.
    Originally posted by street_carp So the racecar bed reminds him of his old house? It's all starting to make sense now.

That's what ive been saying, its easy to put two and two together, he claims his dad's asian then shouldnt his last name be something like chang, lee or yamaha?

When his actual name is probably Brian James LeBeauf
Jump to Top