User Controls

when you're just taking a walk

Bugz Space Nigga
    look, I don't toot my horn. I give and have given to different charities most of my life.

I would even make the mistake of giving homeless money. then I would buy bananas and some waters or juice drinks and hand them out to homeless on the way to work. at least once a week.

but after seeing the riots and all of the crazy fucks, I can't stand Just wanting to take a walk when it's fucking hot as shit and sweating while wearing a mask and some dude is like signaling me to take off my headphones and I thought it was an emergency and he's like "Hey man, You got some money. I need some money Mannnn!"

I just looked at him like you stopped me, sweating my ass off, in covid19, you're not wearing a fucking mask and you asked me if I had money because You need money. you need money?

I couldn't even respond to that. he said it with a 1970s like hollywood voice of a pimp.

HEY MAnnnn! You got some money for me, Man. I Need money, mannn

I realized, after seeing the riots and the disrespect for human lives just trying to walk home and getting sucker punched and then to be asked for money?

I'll give to online charities from now on. When I was homeless, I didn't head for a encampment. those people need to hustle, find their own spot to sleep, be gatherers but not the garbage heeps they create and end up encampment fires at some point.

they need to just get out and find work. and if they have no ID or Social Security, the counties in most states make it much easier now to obtain one. And if you're homeless and not from the USA , This is the one time I would say Go Back to your home country. I wouldn't say this if you had a job or a place to stay but if you're homeless, and you have no ID, Now is not the right time to be in the USA. make some money in your country and then come back and try and get a temp visa to build yourself up.

I've been homeless. I know it's hard, but I never once thought "Oh, I should hook up with other Homeless people and maybe they can give me great advice on survival" I mean WTF. blind leading the blind.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I got my libearl arts degree from con-college and now ijust anouther homoless barista casualty of society, i believe in womens studies its a real panty dropper
    Originally posted by Bugz some dude is like signaling me to take off my headphones and I thought it was an emergency and he's like "Hey man, You got some money. I need some money Mannnn!"

That shit pisses me the fuck off. I will just be vibing minding my own business and the person is like SIR SIR SIR SIR SIR SIR SIR SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waving their arms.

I always assume they are talking to someone else that I can't see so I just ignore them until they get in my face and then im like what the fuck do you want why are you bothering me, no I can't even afford to pay attention and I don't give a shit if you starve to death.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That shit pisses me the fuck off. I will just be vibing minding my own business and the person is like SIR SIR SIR SIR SIR SIR SIR SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waving their arms.

I always assume they are talking to someone else that I can't see so I just ignore them until they get in my face and then im like what the fuck do you want why are you bothering me, no I can't even afford to pay attention and I don't give a shit if you starve to death.

I wouldn't go that far. if I saw a dude looking exausted and put his hand out I'd probably walk past him, find a corner store and buy him a bottle of water and maybe a protein bar. shit. but this dude was just expecting money. and felt he could have me remove my headphones and just Give him money. I need money, man"

Why cant we just find them a home. the big fucking homeless encampment near the highway has kept that crowed of about 100 or more homeless from hanging out on Shattuck Street (Its like Berkeley's version of Tenderloin or Skid Row) so theyre was only like 10 or so. same dudes. same faces. same coming at you. they see you and they quickly cross the street while you're standing at the light. so they don't approach you at the light where you can just act like "Sorry, light turned green" they're using tactics to approach you by RUNNING across the street and then slow their pace while you cross.. I seen him and knew he was going to B line Bum-Rush me.

FUCK OFFFFFFFFF!
Jump to Top