User Controls

Ilhan Omar connected Ballot Harvester in cash-for-ballots scheme: "Car is full" of absentee ballots

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Lock her up!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol@ the somali subtitle
    Lol a youtube video. Of course. That's where you get all your information.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Lol a youtube video. Of course. That's where you get all your information.

I seek my information while you are spoon fed yours
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Lol a youtube video. Of course. That's where you get all your information.

> tv shows fictional movies sometimes.

> thinks everythimg he see in tv are fictional.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    She married her blood brother too.
    Why is she still in?
    Lock her up in Gitmo for ever.
    She is a fucking criminal and a terrorist.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Ballot stuffing is small cakes for her family, who used to be part of a Somali ruling junta (Somali politics are beyond me, but the whole country is basically a gang fight, except 1000x as bloody).
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Somali politics are beyond me, but the whole country is basically a gang fight, except 1000x as bloody.

Somalia is a beautiful and vibrant country and only a Trump supporting racist would say something this crass.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Shoot her with a cannon.
    Fucking communist!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Meikai Somalia is a beautiful and vibrant country and only a Trump supporting racist would say something this crass.

lol@tech taking this seriously

I was going to talk about the campus/confraternity gangs because they're interesting but that's Nigeria
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra lol@tech taking this seriously

I was going to talk about the campus/confraternity gangs because they're interesting but that's Nigeria

I mean aside from the fact that I'd either be jailed or executed for being trans (depending on who is running the part of the country I'm in), it's a perfectly cromulent nation and I can't think of any reason why anyone would decry its internal struggles as being "a gang fight but 1000x as bloody" for any reason other than racism.

This is Mogadishu:

A beautiful, vibrant, bustling metropolis that experiences the odd Al-Shabaab terrorist attack/car bombing.
    I was reading about the history of Somalian pirates. When the country fell a bunch of companies started dumping toxic waste into the ocean.

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---.-.---.-.-.--.-.-....-.........-.......................................................(b­anned) youve never been there and you have no idea what youre talking about

somalia is a literal shithole.

When were you in Somalia? 25 years ago? It's gotten better.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---.-.---.-.-.--.-.-....-.........-.......................................................(b­anned) no, it has literally gotten worse

when i was there the rules of engagement were, if a kid holding a rifle that was literally bigger than the kid was, no one could shoot the nigger. it had to be pointing the rifle…which was then too late. that was clinton the retards fault.

chaos has expanded a thousand fold since then

Yes, you can really see all that from those pictures of beautiful, sunny Mogadishu. Pull the other one, finny. You're really just confirming my point - you're also a racist asshole.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny > tv shows fictional movies sometimes.

> thinks everythimg he see in tv are fictional.

§m£ÂgØLs a reatard
    HTS actually did go to Somalia. I remember he was sending me pictures. It's beautiful and a lot more peaceful than most people think. Media definitely overblowing it with this pirates shit.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by aldra lol@tech taking this seriously

Jump to Top