User Controls

You know you've been here too long

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    When you remember Lanny was a woman and HTS was a man
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    It's time for you to skidaddle
    You know you've been here too long when people threaten to report you to the authorities for harassment and cyber bullying when all you did was call them child molesting pieces of shit and cock nose.

Literally fucking snitches crying to the police because they can't handle being insulted on the computer. I've never been one to care about things like an ignore feature or banning someone but these pedophile retards are literally threatening to get the authorities involved because their feelings got hurt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung It's time for you to skidaddle

Pet Shop Boys - What have I done to deserve this
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You know you've been here too long when people threaten to report you to the authorities for harassment and cyber bullying when all you did was call them child molesting pieces of shit and cock nose.

Literally fucking snitches crying to the police because they can't handle being insulted on the computer. I've never been one to care about things like an ignore feature or banning someone but these pedophile retards are literally threatening to get the authorities involved because their feelings got hurt.

quit tellin, tall tales.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You know you've been here too long when people threaten to report you to the authorities for harassment and cyber bullying when all you did was call them child molesting pieces of shit and cock nose.

can you imagine the FBI saying "well, you are a child molester though"

fuys

just imagine it
    Originally posted by rabbitweed When you remember Lanny was a girl and HTS was a boy

corrected.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    A brilliant wtrategy actually.If id been playing the long game i wouldve pretended to be a woman so everyone would divulge their deepest secrets 2 me
    WellHung Black Hole
    short game vs long game. not talking about golf.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Its some terminology we use in the con artist community. This is all just lannys honeypot. Which in this case refers to both his boipussy and the fact that this site is full of niggers cold snitchin on theyselves
    I was a girl on the internet for years. I didn't have internet at home so every weekend at my friends house I would stay up until sunrise on my 13/f/cali MSN account trolling pedos trying to extort money out of them

Emma Pancakes would make them fall in love with her and then out of nowhere after months of grooming she would post the classic:

"Your IP address has been logged by the Child Internet Service Protection Agency.
    Please wait while memory ref code "851255151" is entered into our database.

NOTICE TO CHATTER: The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this chat
    along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violation of U.S. law.
    If you think this chat session was logged in error, please call your local F.B.I. office
    and quote the reference number #2334531343.

VIOLATION: Solicitation of a minor.
    "
    IMPORTANT WARNING: If you think this chat was logged in error, please state your reasons
    to the F.B.I. agent currently monitoring this chat and quote reference #2374581649. Failure
    to do so in the next 48 hours will result in immediate legal action. "

My friend said to me "what is wrong with you why do you do this stuff, it's really cringe bro" and I didn't understand either but now I know it was just da plurals. Lanny might be a lil bit plural too <3 gang gang

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---...--..-.-.--..................-.......................................................(b­anned) lanny never stopped being a woman

you into femdom then? cause he sure dominates your gay asshole and sends all your posts to the trash
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---...--..-.-.--.-................-.......................................................(b­anned) im into your moms cavernous asshole

i turn her anal sphincter into a hula hoop

you mean to say lanny dominates you. okay
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by rabbitweed When you remember Lanny was a woman and HTS was a man

Lol
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---...--..-.-.--.-................-.......................................................(b­anned) i mean to say that i lick the kikes boots before i lick their assholes and they then proceed to fill my submissive eager asshole and throat with jizz

okay
Jump to Top