User Controls

Fona is sending me death threats

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Folx you think he's upset I made fun of his nasty girlfriend and failure of a life?

He sent me a pm threatening to track me down and kill me.
    How do I get the FBI involved.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    go sit on a triangle you gay nerd, you're on a site called nigs in space, cops wont take it seriously when everyone is like "hehehe kull urself brah!"

just quit being a pussy, are you really that afraid of little arnie?

Oh yeah and I thought you were leaving..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby go sit on a triangle you gay nerd

Is that your go-to yoga session?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Is that your go-to yoga session?

no, but I know your mom likes the yoga sessions I do with her, she said I'm a lot bigger than your father..

stretch those sugar walls out fam, this howie doit

fuck that ass fuck that mouth fuck that face then once i'm done doing that I blow that pussy out, chicken.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no, but I know your mom likes the yoga sessions I do with her, she said I'm a lot bigger than your father..

stretch those sugar walls out fam, this howie doit

fuck that ass fuck that mouth fuck that face then once i'm done doing that I blow that pussy out, chicken.

The only thing big about you is your stupidity and those massive pufferfish cheeks
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal How do I get the FBI involved.

If the threats were made on this site the FBI is already involved.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting If the threats were made on this site the FBI is already involved.

and since they haven't told me not to that must me they are backing me 100%
    You're ass is dead if you try to run.
    I suggest just meeting me at the border like I had requested.
    Are you gonna cry to the authorities like warioat?

Why don't you two child raping pieces of shit just leave the forum and never come back if you can't handle all the cyber bullying and harassment. You can sure dish it out and talk mad shit all day but you can't take it when someone does the same to you.

Fucking cowards go cry to your parents and the police bitch

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy and since they haven't told me not to that must me they are backing me 100%
    You're ass is dead if you try to run.
    I suggest just meeting me at the border like I had requested.

The Ohio-Indiana border?
    Go ahead and tell them why you are getting your ass kicked for threads like "loli vaginas"
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal The Ohio-Indiana border?

What other border is there you schmuck?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting If the threats were made on this site the FBI is already involved.

Why don't you losers just stop coming here if you can't handle a little bit of trolling. You talk mad shit all day about trannies and raping children but as soon as someone insults you you cry and get the authorities involved like a scared bitch.

The government and police don't give a shit about pedophiles especially when they are the ones posting their own personal information and act all shocked when someone calls them out.

It's literally not even cyber bullying or harassment because YOU TWO RETARDS KEEP COMING BACK! there are plenty of other places on the internet so why the fuck do you have to harass and stalk us?

Nobody here likes either of you child raping losers and there is nothing you can do to stop us from calling you out for being sick fucks. If you don't like it then gtfo and kill yourselves because nobody gives a shit about your fake cyberstalking claims you special snowflake pedo triggered bitches
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lolwut

did you quote the wrong person
    Also it works two ways if you want to get the authorities involved we can do the same thing. What you are doing is essentially swatting or doxing someone because you got upset that they made fun of you on the internet which is literally a federal crime.

Do you really want this to become a legal battle because it would be pretty damn funny to finally see NIGGASIN.SPACE in a court document and see you two retards trying to defend yourself after posting about how its okay to fuck little girls and making threads like this

Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Go ahead and tell them why you are getting your ass kicked for threads like "loli vaginas"

Go ahead get the police involved im sure they would love to help you two child raping pieces of shit stay safe on the internet after you leaked all your own PI, fucking retards.

Originally posted by Wariat the thing is if i was to get naked while photographing them theyd feel more comfortable as they wouldnt be the only ones nude on a professional set and would admire such a bit cock theyve never seen probably in their lives of a real grown man.

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I doubt that's a very viable business.
    15+ is really old and there are thousands of sites available today where they can pimp themselves out.

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Pretty sure it's not illegal to have an attraction for young children.

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal 12 years old isn't even that young.
    They're plenty ready for sex.
    Until I actually start fucking you up I haven't committed a crime.
    Also, I don't think anyone including your mother is going to mind.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Until I actually start fucking you up I haven't committed a crime.
    Also, I don't think anyone including your mother is going to mind.

Threats of violence is considered a real crime.
    What is your address so I can let the FBI know where to find you.
    It's also a crime to make false reports to the FBI.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I never threatened you Hiki.
    The FBI has my fona-fone number.
    Im not sure than killing pedophiles is a crime.
    Most people would say it is not.
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal The only thing big about you is your stupidity and those massive pufferfish cheeks

kinda weird you say that.. I just looked into the mirror and they aren't puffy..
Jump to Top