User Controls

Anyone an Arcade Fire fan?

Bugz Space Nigga

or just 8666366242 is a phone number left to me a message saying the firmware of a google device 23 needs to be updated

when I typed this into the search engine.. I got this. perhaps the last two numbers is an extension which I left out

Same person threaten to blow up my Honda Civic.
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Bugz have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Bugz have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia

would it not be the perfect person to make into an eyeborg?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I like the arcade fire but this thread doesn't seem to be about that
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sudo I like the arcade fire but this thread doesn't seem to be about that

oh im sorry. that number in search engine brings up arcade fire

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/56435/new-arcade-fire-song-hits-net-answering-machine

see? but the real phone number it came from, I typed in and it was in an ofgice at Manhattan nyc City Hall. one of their offices. probably mocking me?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Arcade fire is alright i used to listen to that one album with the song "neighbors" or neighborhood.. not sure
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Arcade fire is alright i used to listen to that one album with the song "neighbors" or neighborhood.. not sure

What the fuck does that have to do with threats against me?

There music sucks. French Canadians is not what this is about. it's utilizing some kind of threats to derail me from speaking out. This aint no Joke, Fam
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    street_carp African Astronaut
    I liked their first album Funeral for a while until every dickhead at every open-mic night was playing Wake Up for two years.
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Originally posted by street_carp I liked their first album Funeral for a while until every dickhead at every open-mic night was playing Wake Up for two years.

Normie
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I'm trying to figure out the over the board, coded message I got regarding Google 23 plus system and a firmware update behind my left eye.

they micro chipped me I think back around 2002
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I like this one it kinda sounds like the pixies, my favorite band next to punk182 and jamc

street_carp African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top