User Controls

Fona 9-26-2020

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Happy Saturday morning everyone.
    My plan had been to wake up and go into work and make some extra money today but I stayed up until after 2am last night playing Minecraft and then I slept in until 10:30.
    I could still do in but really I don't want to.
    Chell said she might be getting off at noon today and I want to go furniture shopping.
    Yes, that is right folx.
    Fona might finance himself some furniture today.

Anyways, I still got a little to do around the apartment before I move out of it.
    And honestly I don't NEED the money super bad or anything.
    Not at the moment anyways and I don't actually make enough that me working an extra day is going to get me anywhere but more tired.

So today my plans are to get my office stuff ready to move.
    Go look at massaging recliner theater sofas.
    After that I need to hit up a clothes store and buy something to wear to a wedding but I suppose I got tomorrow to do stuff too.

Best of luck to ye.
    I must go now.
    G African Astronaut
    Struggling w/ $, so let's go into debt ?! Classic Fona logic lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Furniture is dumb and gay
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

Got the couch and loveseat for $1267.93

48 months financing at 9.99%

😎😎😎😎😎

It all reclines 🤤
    G African Astronaut
    lol 2 years on 1,200 WTF son.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    fona you need a life coach. I feel like thats what these threads are
    You could have bought like a pound of weed and make triple your money selling it by the eighth to niggers and people at your work retard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You could have bought like a pound of weed and make triple your money selling it by the eighth to niggers and people at your work retard.

This guy at work bought these big ass tires and rims for his truck for like $1000 and the truck didn't even run. We all were SODH's
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    chell is gonna go through a lot of trauma when you and your cat wreck the new furni. it seems odd to me that you are going on a rent-to-own plan for some couches and a coffee table , but yet you wont fix your hepatitis. you're going to be sitting around on your nice new furniture with infectious disease coursing through your veins causing permanent damage to your organs. honestly none of it makes any sense.

i went into debt for stuff i didnt need too, it really sucks paying for all the old knicknacks you thought you needed after the shiny wears off.
    shell got tired of thrift store furniture and garage sailing so she yelled at fonaplats to work on saturday so she could get a nice new theater style recliner to sit on while she watches young and the restless and plays farmville and has fona massage her feet with peppermint lotion and cook her canned spinach
    Im fucked up in the head how I can fuck Chell in a public restroom but I can't try on clothes because all the dressing rooms in the state are closed due to corona.
    How the fuck am I ever going to get anything that fits me other than by pure dumb luck.
    So for the rest of my life I have to look like a fucking dumbass but whatever cuz Ill be laying on my reclining sofa.
    Get fucked haters, you all can sit on a another stick.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    hey you dont get to say that to us
    G African Astronaut
    It's not like you're accustomed to tailor fit clothes, man you buy off the rack ?! You don't know your waist,inseam or chest/jacket sizing ?! WTF kid it's not rocket science.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Happy Saturday morning everyone.
    My plan had been to wake up and go into work and make some extra money today but I stayed up until after 2am last night playing Minecraft and then I slept in until 10:30.
    I could still do in but really I don't want to.
    Chell said she might be getting off at noon today and I want to go furniture shopping.
    Yes, that is right folx.
    Fona might finance himself some furniture today.

Anyways, I still got a little to do around the apartment before I move out of it.
    And honestly I don't NEED the money super bad or anything.
    Not at the moment anyways and I don't actually make enough that me working an extra day is going to get me anywhere but more tired.

So today my plans are to get my office stuff ready to move.
    Go look at massaging recliner theater sofas.
    After that I need to hit up a clothes store and buy something to wear to a wedding but I suppose I got tomorrow to do stuff too.

Best of luck to ye.
    I must go now.

when you go to a wedding with shell do they ask you why you brought your grandma ?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    The answer would be because grandma needed a ride.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    hey fona can you film peoples reactions when you tell them shes your girlfriend
    So here is the gay part.
    Apparently my couch is made to order and built in Italy by seasonal workers so I won't even get it for 2-3 months at best.
    In the meantime I can't just take my old couch because that defeats the point and the point is I can't carry my couch.
    I can lift it but I can not carry it.
    My hip won't feel good if I try.

That being said, Chell and I still need something to sit on for a couple month.
    She wants a bean bag chair and I want a rocking chair but the only thing I can find to sit on are didlos wrapped in razor wire.
    Sigh...
    I feel really stupid for financing but I do plan on staying at the new place for a lil minute (hopefully).
    In comparison, I paid $50 for my car. I could have got 25 cars for the cost of my couch.
    But my car is old and my couch is new so if I take the original price of my car which was $21,360 and then multiply the percentage of that onto my couch it would make it $541659.696
    And that is why America is so great.
    I might not be able to afford a bag of blood but I can get financing for a half million dollar couch and not have to put any money down.
    Trump 2020
    yfw the couch costs a few hundred $ in materials
Jump to Top