User Controls

Girlfriend GiGi and I went for a night drive

Bugz Space Nigga
    No one in Berkeley protesting. No one in San Francisco protesting. it was strange. hardly any foot traffic but about half the bars were open with people in them. not crowded but not dead neither. maybe 15 people we could see from the street in one, maybe 20 in another. it felt like Life returning to the popular North Beach area.

we then argued much of the time. don't try talking over your girlfriend. but she kept stepping on my feet when I spoke. figuratively of course.

Can't wait for "normal" to return. if that's ever going to be possible.
    pics?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood pics?

none. I brought my new 4K camera (Which we dont even have a 4K tv yet) and I would of video taped it.

You live in BC? go take your video camera to where all the hipster homeless live and troll them and tell them Hi, I work for the city. We just want to let you know we're going to have FEMA come in and gather all of you on buses and taken to a large tent hotel they built. you will have food and warm showers and your own private studio.

tell them it's way up in the Northern Territory and they have workshops you can join.
    WellHung Black Hole
    shut the fuck up.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Gigi?

I fucked a Thai girl named Gigi
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Yeah apparently they suddenly stopped the riots all at once about the time the arson wildfires broke out. I think they (Soros or the senior antifa jedis or whoever) felt that they had lost focus and were only helping trump.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    “Proud boys” are making a showing at the Portland protests today.

Now there’s a powder-keg for ya!
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Technologist “Proud boys” are making a showing at the Portland protests today.

It's amazing how the media report on everything they do, but they never reported on the riots intensely peaceful protests very much.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting It's amazing how the media report on everything they do, but they never reported on the riots intensely peaceful protests very much.

Do you see all the media out of the US? I saw the governor of Oregon speak on this today. She is very concerned. It will be a powder keg.
    Originally posted by Technologist “Proud boys” are making a showing at the Portland protests today.

fiery but peaceful powder keg.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bugz No one in Berkeley protesting. No one in San Francisco protesting. it was strange. hardly any foot traffic but about half the bars were open with people in them. not crowded but not dead neither. maybe 15 people we could see from the street in one, maybe 20 in another. it felt like Life returning to the popular North Beach area.

we then argued much of the time. don't try talking over your girlfriend. but she kept stepping on my feet when I spoke. figuratively of course.

Can't wait for "normal" to return. if that's ever going to be possible.

stupid simp wont talk over his gf and put the bitch in her place, guarentee she got dry as fuck when you didnt tell her whats up and to respect you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by blaster master Tech are you in Oregon?

2490 Sawbury Blvd, Columbus, OH 43235
    Some mexican is driving around playing horn music.
    Originally posted by Bugz none. I brought my new 4K camera (Which we dont even have a 4K tv yet) and I would of video taped it.

You live in BC? go take your video camera to where all the hipster homeless live and troll them and tell them Hi, I work for the city. We just want to let you know we're going to have FEMA come in and gather all of you on buses and taken to a large tent hotel they built. you will have food and warm showers and your own private studio.

tell them it's way up in the Northern Territory and they have workshops you can join.

Well at least describe what she looks like
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master Jesus fona.

Going to peep through her windows Eric?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats 2490 Sawbury Blvd, Columbus, OH 43235

Wrong, but I am in Ohio.

Nice try Fona, but IPs only give you a general area.

Sawbury is about a mile from me.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Going to peep through her windows Eric?

The fact that you looked for my IP is disturbing. My God I’m glad I followed my instincts when it comes to you. Dodged a bullet on that one.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Fonaplats 2490 Sawbury Blvd, Columbus, OH 43235

What is your address, Fonaplats?

I was thinking of sending you a Christmas card.

"Yeah, that's it...a Christmas card!" he said in his best Jon Lovitz voice.
Jump to Top