User Controls

Video emerges of Biden calling solider "stupid bastards".

Sleepyjoe Yung Blood
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-video-emerges-of-joe-biden-calling-u-s-troops-stupid-bastards-during-speech-biden-campaign-responds?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

If this was Trump, it would be all over every platform by now.
    Technologist victim of incest
    “Vice President Biden was jokingly encouraging the audience to clap for an airwoman on the stage, and a number of service members can be seen laughing and smiling at the comment. Seconds before, he praised them for ‘the incredible sacrifices [they] make for our country,’” Biden campaign spokesperson Andrew Bates said. “He thanked them for their patriotism and courage throughout, and closed his remarks by saying, ‘you’re the finest generation of warriors the world has ever, ever known’—receiving an enthusiastic ovation.”
    Sleepyjoe Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Technologist

I find it interesting your comments about Trump's "gossip" when he allegedly made comments about the military...but but but Biden is just joking!!! so it's okay. Sheesh take a joke guys!!!

I swear I don't understand how you can live being you every single day with that mindset.
    Originally posted by Sleepyjoe I find it interesting your comments about Trump's "gossip" when he allegedly made comments about the military…but but but Biden is just joking!!! so it's okay. Sheesh take a joke guys!!!

I swear I don't understand how you can live being you every single day with that mindset.

That wasn’t me saying that, it came straight out of your article.

Sleepyjoe Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Technologist That wasn’t me saying that, it came straight out of your article.

You don't need to explain because it's literally obvious. You decided to only take that one quote out of the entire article to post. We all know how you were when Trump was accused of it, yet here's a video of Biden and you support it.
    What matters is how the audience accepted it, and they were laughing.

Kind makes your dumb article.......well dumb.

Cheer up little man🍪🍪🍪🧁🧁🧁🍰🍰🍰🥧🥧🥧🍫🍫🍫
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Technol has debunked yet another cuckservative, I see
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sleepyjoe I find it interesting your comments about Trump's "gossip" when he allegedly made comments about the military…but but but Biden is just joking!!! so it's okay. Sheesh take a joke guys!!!

Lolz no. Trump's own quote in 2015 speaking about McCain "He wasn't a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

That's not gossip or an alleged comment. He said McCain was only considered a war hero because he was captured, and that he only liked people that weren't captured so McCain wasn't a hero.

Show me Biden saying some shit like that. And in a room full of soldiers in uniform cheering for him as he said it.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Meh, even tho taken out of context if he said it straight up why would that be so bad? Theyre not all the best and brightest, either patriots or couldn't make it in life otherwise, fools all the same.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---...-........-..................-.......................................................(b­anned) you talk a lot of shit for someone who was too scared to join the military

Lol fear, naw.

I'm just above being commanded by another man and being moved around at the whim of politicians. whatever let other "men" be marionettes I don't give a fuck.

Lol imagine dying or being maimed by some uneducated malnourished asshole in a middleeastern shithole.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Technologist What matters is how the audience accepted it, and they were laughing.

Kind makes your dumb article…….well dumb.

Cheer up little man🍪🍪🍪🧁🧁🧁🍰🍰🍰🥧🥧🥧🍫🍫🍫

People laughed at "Grab her by the pussy too"

What does that make you?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting People laughed at "Grab her by the pussy too"

What does that make you?

That's different - Trump's audience is deplorable.
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Large Hadron Solider
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]

X-Poastin'
    OMG, that video is just so disturbing 😱
    Originally posted by Technologist OMG, that video is just so disturbing 😱

^Spent the last 4 years having the vapours about "grab them by the pussy".
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting ^Spent the last 4 years having the vapours about "grab them by the pussy".

Britfag literally living under a monarch^
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting ^Spent the last 4 years having the vapours about "grab them by the pussy".

Yanno, I thought about it and Soi, you’re right. That video is gonna win trump the election. It’s just so disturbing, OMG. Get out there and make sure the rest of the world sees it. That is just so terrible! I’m gonna vote trump now. That video did it. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

Originally posted by Technologist Yanno, I thought about it and Soi, you’re right. That video is gonna win trump the election. It’s just so disturbing, OMG. Get out there and make sure the rest of the world sees it. That is just so terrible! I’m gonna vote trump now. That video did it. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

Literally bragging that she doesn't give a shit about anything besides "orange man bad"
    Keep trying Soi, ya might get a good one, some day.

Until then🍫🧁🍪🥧🍰. Here’s to you!
Jump to Top