User Controls

Garry's Mod

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    How many of you have gmod
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Why didn't you graduate high school?
    Originally posted by Sudo Why didn't you graduate high school?

Why did your family leave you?
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Why did your family leave you?

That's not even close to being true.

You did not graduate high school because you are literally stupider than the average american. The curriculum was literally too much for such a dumb person.

It's amazing that you affect a position on the internet where you're in any place to judge someone on their intellect, especially blanketing someone because of their race or whatever. It's sad and stupid at the same time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You didn't answer my question.
    Why did they leave you?
    I mean it's obvious to me based on your post history and personality but I want to hear the story from your perspective.
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal You didn't answer my question.
    Why did they leave you?
    I mean it's obvious to me based on your post history and personality but I want to hear the story from your perspective.

I answered your question that was based on something that was not true. My family, be it immediate, or my girlfriend with whom I currently reside, have not "left me."

Why did you fail the american curriculum? You did not answer this because it clearly bothers you.
    You're lying.
    Someone already made a post mocking you for being such a piece of shit your own wife and children left you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Its weirder every day to wonder if and when a person is even actually serious. Like you can tell the difference between a genuine serious person who is legitimately honest about certain things in their life, and then you have these types who are so blatantly retarded you want to think they're just trolling but you can tell that they aren't, and that they're just that genuinely retarded. It's scary and funny at the same time.

That said, hiki does legitimately have schizoaffective disorder and so that's his excuse and I guess you cant really expect him to change. It's why almost literally ever post of his is either massive projection or based on extremes - "everyone is... nobody here... etc." He cant help it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal You're lying.
    Someone already made a post mocking you for being such a piece of shit your own wife and children left you.

you're thinking of rabbitweed you idiot. You're still avoiding the question of why you failed to graduate high school.

Originally posted by mmQ Its weirder every day to wonder if and when a person is even actually serious. Like you can tell the difference between a genuine serious person who is legitimately honest about certain things in their life, and then you have these types who are so blatantly retarded you want to think they're just trolling but you can tell that they aren't, and that they're just that genuinely retarded. It's scary and funny at the same time.

That said, hiki does legitimately have schizoaffective disorder and so that's his excuse and I guess you cant really expect him to change. It's why almost literally ever post of his is either massive projection or based on extremes - "everyone is… nobody here… etc." He cant help it.

yes, I was thinking about that the other day when I was talking with a friend of mine about having sex with a woman he had never met before simply because she had liked all the memes he posts on his facebook. He said they went to a mexican place and he drank a ton of liquor and did propane in the bathroom and was basically put a into a box where he was expected to be as outrageous at the memes he posts. It kinda made him a caricature but still one she wanted to fuck, so he gave her some mediocre drunk wet pool cue D and said he doesn't think she's even still on his facebook. It's a weird world we live in. He said he felt like he was put into a corner and had to be like that because their entire interactions beforehand were meme based. It's sorta the life/art chicken/egg thing but much cringier.

And nobody can help it
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wanna "do propane in the bathroom."
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i do propayne by the gallon chicken
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by A College Professor i do propayne by the gallon chicken

And accesiores?

Ask Seccories

Wren why were you late for work what is going on with you?

Originally posted by mmQ I wanna "do propane in the bathroom."
    Originally posted by mmQ Its weirder every day to wonder if and when a person is even actually serious. Like you can tell the difference between a genuine serious person who is legitimately honest about certain things in their life, and then you have these types who are so blatantly retarded you want to think they're just trolling but you can tell that they aren't, and that they're just that genuinely retarded. It's scary and funny at the same time.

That said, hiki does legitimately have schizoaffective disorder and so that's his excuse and I guess you cant really expect him to change. It's why almost literally ever post of his is either massive projection or based on extremes - "everyone is… nobody here… etc." He cant help it.

You realize you're describing pretty much everyone on this forum.
    I'm not schizophrenic btw and certainly not bi-polar.
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal You realize you're describing pretty much everyone on this forum.

hey don't talk shit freaking guy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal You realize you're describing pretty much everyone on this forum.

I described two different things. "Everyone on this forum". Case in point. "Everyone"
    Originally posted by mmQ I described two different things. "Everyone on this forum". Case in point. "Everyone"

do not instigate please
    Originally posted by mmQ I described two different things. "Everyone on this forum". Case in point. "Everyone"
    Tt's like someone designed a robot to have as little self awareness as possible. The robot is only at an 8th grade american junior high school intellect though
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by A College Professor do not instigate please

I'm gonna get into heaven based kn my merits here. Lol.

"But were you at least mostly honest in your zoklet/NIS era? Ok. We will accept you."
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo Tt's like someone designed a robot to have as little self awareness as possible. The robot is only at an 8th grade american junior high school intellect though

Sometimes I think of him and sleepyparker as two fold of the same cloth with 30 years of life separating them.

Two folds of the same cloth. Is that the saying?
    It's true this forum is nothing but a cock fight full of pseudo-intellectual psychoanalysis and psychological projection.
    Nothing I have done here is any different from what you all do to each other everyday day.
    Sometimes I wonder if you're bots and this place is some sort of MKULTRA experiment.
Jump to Top