User Controls

Hikki, Bill Krozby and Wario. Job Op

Bugz Space Nigga
    I think this Job might be good for you guys to get out and make some decent salery. often tips left behind. Usually a dollar or two but you hit like 100 rooms in a day so.

Experience

Must have three years experience in Housekeeping with 3 references and contact information.

Overview

Clean guest rooms as assigned ensuring hotel standards are met at all times. Responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies and handing of guest requests. Ensure confidentiality and security of all guest rooms.

Key Responsibilities

Follow all training procedures set forth by OSHA requirements.
    Clean assigned rooms by priority.
    Transport cart with cleaning supplies, amenities, and linen to assigned guest room, securing in the assigned spot.
    Empty trash containers.
    Remove all dirty linen and replace with clean part to designated layout.
    Remove soil, dirty, soap build-up, and hair from bathroom area.
    Make up bed with clean linen to hotel standards.
    Replace laundry bags, clean closets and doors, removing dust and debris. Ensure correct number of hangers and extra blanket and pillow and other amenities.
    Dust and polish all furniture, pictures, frames, mirrors, light bulbs, lamps, switches, TV, and remote.
    Re-align all furniture to floor plan.
    Open all drawers, dust, in check out rooms.
    Check under bed, chairs, sofa for debris and remove if present.
    Inspect condition of all furniture, report any damage.
    Remove dust, spots, smears from all doors, drapes, windows, ledges, frames, baseboards, A/C unit, corners, and telephones.
    Inspect condition of all in-room collateral, replace as needed according to hotel standards.
    Vacuum throughout entire room, spray with deodorizer.
    Update status of rooms cleaned on assignment sheet.
    Return and restock cart at end of shift.
    Ensure security of any guest keys, turn over any lost and found items to supervisor.
    Clean and replenish coffee maker set.
    Handle all guest complaints.
    Report and damages or maintenance problems to supervisor.
    Knowledgeable of hotel fire and emergency procedures.
    Other essential room cleaning duties as operations change in the future.
    Availability to work weekends and Holidays for AM or PM shifts.
    Other duties as may be assigned
    Role Skills and Requirements

Should be able to perform in a manner displaying excellent attitude, enthusiasm and guest service.
    Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task.
    Ability to prioritize and organize work and work independently.
    Ability to understand verbal instructions and maintain good working relations with all employees,
    vendors, contractors, and public entities.
    Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
    Must be able to perform repetitive motion for extensive amount of time.
    Capable of lifting, bending, stooping, pushing & pulling heavy loads.
    Must be able to lift and/or carry thirty (30) to fifty (50) pounds.
    The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by a person in this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties that may be performed in such a position.

Reporting Manager

Supervisor, General Manager
    United Service Companies, Inc.
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    I don't have any experience in housekeeping
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal I don't have any experience in housekeeping

You live in a house, you clean your room? You keep up with the chores? You're a house keeper
    Originally posted by Bugz You live in a house, you clean your room? You keep up with the chores? You're a house keeper

It says must have three years of experience in housekeeping.
    You expect me to make up a fake resume?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal You expect me to make up a fake resume?

everyone else does

though not sure why op would suggest housekeeping of all things
    If I had to get a job it would be translating Japanese VR stuff to English.
    If I'm going to give away my life to labor it might as well be something I'd be passionate about.
    Worst case scenario - moderator for Faceberg's Horizons
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal I don't have any experience in housekeeping

You can learn
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal If I had to get a job it would be translating Japanese VR stuff to English.
    If I'm going to give away my life to labor it might as well be something I'd be passionate about.

You worked ar walmart.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You worked ar walmart.

It was actually a pretty good deal.
    Sure pushing carts is hell, especially in the middle of summer when you're homeless and living in a car but the pay was good and I didn't really have to interact with anyone.
    I bought my Oculus Go with my cart shekels.
    I'm proud and honored to say I own the 1st development kit and Oculus's first mobile hmd.
    Their two most important and historical items.

For those of you newfags that don't know, back in the early days of VR before Oculus sold out they made two non-commercial development kits for software developers to use for making experiences and future games and programs for consumer VR.

Before that Palmer Luckey only had protypes made of duct tape.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra everyone else does

though not sure why op would suggest housekeeping of all things

meet female housekeepers and getting maybe 50-100 a day (or more) on top of your pay. he could bank if he lives out of his car

Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal It says must have three years of experience in housekeeping.
    You expect me to make up a fake resume?

I too don't encourage lying but there is an old school motto for surviving if it doesn't involve hurting anyone

"Fake it till you make it" plus you prolly look good in this with a chat-enhancement

Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal It was actually a pretty good deal.
    Sure pushing carts is hell, especially in the middle of summer when you're homeless and living in a car but the pay was good and I didn't really have to interact with anyone.

Then why did you quit
    Originally posted by Bugz I think this Job might be good for you guys to get out and make some decent salery. often tips left behind. Usually a dollar or two but you hit like 100 rooms in a day so.

Experience

Must have three years experience in Housekeeping with 3 references and contact information.

Overview

Clean guest rooms as assigned ensuring hotel standards are met at all times. Responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies and handing of guest requests. Ensure confidentiality and security of all guest rooms.

Key Responsibilities

Follow all training procedures set forth by OSHA requirements.
    Clean assigned rooms by priority.
    Transport cart with cleaning supplies, amenities, and linen to assigned guest room, securing in the assigned spot.
    Empty trash containers.
    Remove all dirty linen and replace with clean part to designated layout.
    Remove soil, dirty, soap build-up, and hair from bathroom area.
    Make up bed with clean linen to hotel standards.
    Replace laundry bags, clean closets and doors, removing dust and debris. Ensure correct number of hangers and extra blanket and pillow and other amenities.
    Dust and polish all furniture, pictures, frames, mirrors, light bulbs, lamps, switches, TV, and remote.
    Re-align all furniture to floor plan.
    Open all drawers, dust, in check out rooms.
    Check under bed, chairs, sofa for debris and remove if present.
    Inspect condition of all furniture, report any damage.
    Remove dust, spots, smears from all doors, drapes, windows, ledges, frames, baseboards, A/C unit, corners, and telephones.
    Inspect condition of all in-room collateral, replace as needed according to hotel standards.
    Vacuum throughout entire room, spray with deodorizer.
    Update status of rooms cleaned on assignment sheet.
    Return and restock cart at end of shift.
    Ensure security of any guest keys, turn over any lost and found items to supervisor.
    Clean and replenish coffee maker set.
    Handle all guest complaints.
    Report and damages or maintenance problems to supervisor.
    Knowledgeable of hotel fire and emergency procedures.
    Other essential room cleaning duties as operations change in the future.
    Availability to work weekends and Holidays for AM or PM shifts.
    Other duties as may be assigned
    Role Skills and Requirements

Should be able to perform in a manner displaying excellent attitude, enthusiasm and guest service.
    Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task.
    Ability to prioritize and organize work and work independently.
    Ability to understand verbal instructions and maintain good working relations with all employees,
    vendors, contractors, and public entities.
    Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
    Must be able to perform repetitive motion for extensive amount of time.
    Capable of lifting, bending, stooping, pushing & pulling heavy loads.
    Must be able to lift and/or carry thirty (30) to fifty (50) pounds.
    The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by a person in this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties that may be performed in such a position.

Reporting Manager

Supervisor, General Manager
    United Service Companies, Inc.

Yeah doubt you were the manager of anything..
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal It was actually a pretty good deal.

Then why did you quit, that's a pretty weak salary
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah doubt you were the manager of anything..

I wasn't manager of this place, douchebag. I have been an assistant manager. I don't have a Bachelors degree but I have an Associates.

Whats the highest position you ever held?
    Originally posted by Bugz Whats the highest position you ever held?

He's a dishwaser
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal If I had to get a job it would be translating Japanese VR stuff to English.

do you even understand japanese

you have to start somewhere, can't jump straight into a highly contested position that demands degrees and other gay shit

my first job was admin at a furniture fitout company (ie. data entry and shit, not sys/net admin) and it sucked ass
    Originally posted by aldra do you even understand japanese

you have to start somewhere, can't jump straight into a highly contested position that demands degrees and other gay shit

my first job was admin at a furniture fitout company (ie. data entry and shit, not sys/net admin) and it sucked ass

I know a little and can read kana though it's a bit rusty
    After I get moved I'm going to fully apply myself.
    I want to be good enough so that by 2025 when a bulk of Japanese VR stuff is released I'll be able to enjoy it.
Jump to Top