User Controls

people who go to lengths to look "nice" with an average look

look so fuckin lulzy to me. i see so many guys who try to pull off a stylish look with clothes from somewhere like jackthreads or some shit end up looking just so average and plain and boring. like they don't do the fashion thing right. im not into fashion or getting dressed up at all but at least im shrewd enough to be able to differentiate between what looks good and what doesnt.

i just dont understand why you would want to look exactly like an advertisement tells you to. everyones got the same clothes and they all look the same.
    greenplastic, what do you think of this?

http://i.imgur.com/za7Aikb.jpg
    greenplastic, what do you think of this?

http://i.imgur.com/za7Aikb.jpg

honestly that doesn't bother me at all although i can see he is dressed poorly

i think i just hate WASPs
    greenplastic, What is dressing poorly in your opinion?
    idk man im stoned as fuck right now

i just saw some dude wearing a collared shirt and jeans and his hair was just normal but it was all fixed up like he spent so much time in just trying to look "normal", it just seems lame to me. like why try to make yourself look like a macys magazine model, you know?

but ive seen lots of dudes who dress poorly by being fat and wearing polos with sandals and cargo shorts with oakley sunglasses.
    greenplastic, I believe you may have encountered a so called "metrosexual", or perhaps a simple faggot.

These two categories are not considered "people", therefore your thread title is invalid.
    theyre not really metro though

but they are faggots
    greenplastic, How long have you been abusing marijuana?
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    heh I like you, brick

also, I dress like a homeless person and I don't care
    like a year daily, before that a lot of on and off, probably 3 years on or so. why?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    you're one to talk greenplastic I've seen your ugly ass you could atleast dress better rather than wearin cheech and chong pajamas you bum.

(you're not ugly you just look like eddy munster lol)
    CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    also, I dress like a homeless person and I don't care

Same, I also don't wear deodarat and avoid smiling. Really cuts down on assholes asking you for money. (I go to the shity side of town often)
    you're one to talk greenplastic I've seen your ugly ass you could atleast dress better rather than wearin cheech and chong pajamas you bum.

(you're not ugly you just look like eddy munster lol)

lol, eddy munster, ive never gotten that one before. ive heard i look like that guy from mad magazine, alfred whatever his name is. but that was when i had shorter hair and so my ears stuck out more.

and cheech and chong pajamas, haha, usually im wearing my old military undershirts when im in tc because when im in there that usually means i finished everything else and am therefore baked as fuck. but yea i wear plain t shirts like 90% of the time so i dont dress fancy or anything
    Azarius, what sayeth the?

The thirteenth letter and the thirteenth letter Azarius.

M13?

Precisely. Mix the components of betanumeracy into the cauldron, add a little bit of your "special juices" Azarius, and sayeth the thy chant.

I am the Queen Bee
    I teach betanumeracy
    We are the rat race
    Excelling at a literate pace
    Oh Qumod, my God.
    Bass-Yuns
    Figyarnus
    Bass-Yuns
    Figyarnus
    BASS-YUNS
    FIGYARNUS

greenplastic what do you think of gym shorts?
    If you don't wear "stop snitchin" shirts you just ain't real.
    SpatianHaigency Tuskegee Airman
    greenplastic what do you think of gym shorts?
    not to be worn outside of the gym or homestead
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I only know one guy who spends thousands of dollars on clothes. Yeah he's a closet fag who despite being 34 thinks he's still in high school. Your biggest expenses should be 1.House 2.Car, I'll give the guys in big cities a break on the car, but if you live where I live you need a fucking car. I'm a timberland/carhartt type of guy, I buy stuff that will last, not stuff that makes me look cool.
    If a dude is buying 100 shirts and 300 dollar jeans and he's not rich or a hollywood star he obviously has some maturity or self esteem issues, oh well, i guess I have nothing else to add on the subject.
    heh I like you, brick also, I dress like a homeless person and I don't care
    This
    Thank fuck I don't do that anymore

Post last edited by Kolokol-1 at 2017-04-23T12:15:49.405216+00:00
Jump to Top