User Controls

I want to drink

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Today is going on four days sober

but

I want to drink

No reason or season I just need that feelin
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i get you man.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Literally the plight of the drinker.

"I'm never drinking again."

Several days later..

"I'm bored, and I feel good. What's the harm in drinking?"

Repeat x13
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ Literally the plight of the drinker.

"I'm never drinking again."

Several days later..

"I'm bored, and I feel good. What's the harm in drinking?"

Repeat x13

its more of the plight that someone lies to themselves but doesn't even realize it, last week he was like ooooh im 3 days sober, i feel better cognivetly hurrr and I sleep and dr3eam more.. hurrr.

Like why not just keep that you want to drink or quitting to yourself, I've made a couple of threads myself about quitting and I have quit for periods of time but I figured its not something to brag about, JEEEEEERT I"M THINKING ABOUT STOPPING 9 DAYS FROM NOW! AFTER MY BDAY!

like just do it, just shit and get off the pot, maggot mother fucker.

you're a weak ho opie
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its more of the plight that someone lies to themselves but doesn't even realize it, last week he was like ooooh im 3 days sober, i feel better cognivetly hurrr and I sleep and dr3eam more.. hurrr.

Like why not just keep that you want to drink or quitting to yourself, I've made a couple of threads myself about quitting and I have quit for periods of time but I figured its not something to brag about, JEEEEEERT I"M THINKING ABOUT STOPPING 9 DAYS FROM NOW! AFTER MY BDAY!

like just do it, just shit and get off the pot, maggot mother fucker.

you're a weak ho opie

M8 it's fun to talk shit like that but its not that easy. Why don't you quit drinking and smoking and just go work one dumbass job for the next 5 years all while being dead sober the whole time? Just do it! Its easy! Just do it and prove me wrong.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    if you can sleep and arent physically sick and shaking you were not really a drinker.

I don't drink but when I do I go alcoholic and get into the habit of drinking everyday very fast. My father and several close family members are alcoholics. I drank on new years and thats the one time since I've been outta prism. I havnt done propane either. Basically if I do something 3 days in a row Im hooked on it for a year and it swallows my life up.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    what a out sniffing glue tho?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    propane?

I think I monged my GABA receptors with benzos, even years later if I drink more than a few beers I get absurd rebound anxiety and muscle spasms.

if it's impacting you too much, just drink less and taper down
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    I'm gonna look into that stuff kev suggested

what was it called again?
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ M8 it's fun to talk shit like that but its not that easy. Why don't you quit drinking and smoking and just go work one dumbass job for the next 5 years all while being dead sober the whole time? Just do it! Its easy! Just do it and prove me wrong.

If you weren't drunk or high all the time, you'd be able to do things to get you out of your one dumbass job and into better ones or self employment.
    I have a friend who has a lot of money but for some reason huffs fucking gas. Like he lives in a 3k a month condo, druves a lexus and a nice truck, owns a company he does no work for and still makes a bunch of money and huffs fucking gas. Oh yeah, and he's on dialysis from taking steroids for years. And he huffs gas.
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by rabbitweed If you weren't drunk or high all the time, you'd be able to do things to get you out of your one dumbass job and into better ones or self employment.

You might be right. I'm actually not drunk or high all the time though. I'm just really wishing I was when I'm not. And that's on me. It's my brain and my problem. No blame to anyone but myself.
    constantinople Yung Blood
    How the fuck do you people have computers and internet and no job? Is this just an extension of the NEET subreddit?
    Originally posted by constantinople How the fuck do you people have computers and internet and no job? Is this just an extension of the NEET subreddit?

What is your jerb? Post your employers address or forever be assumed to be a queen NEET
    drinking is for losers, fuck you OP you pussy bitch I quit meth cold turkey and it was easy. You can't even handle a legal drug you weak cock nose soy girl
    constantinople Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Sudo What is your jerb? Post your employers address or forever be assumed to be a queen NEET

18.3003° N, 64.8256° W

I clean(ed?) up the loads. :/

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood drinking is for losers, fuck you OP you pussy bitch I quit meth cold turkey and it was easy. You can't even handle a legal drug you weak cock nose soy girl

For the love of God, quit drinking before this man strokes out!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Shoulder Devil beat the Shoulder Angel to the punch.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yolo
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ Yolo

I told him to start a chat stream building a trainset in his garage or bedroom if its big enough to do. then take request on what people would like to see.. pause every 15 minutes, chat for a minute, get back to work. people will want to see how it progresses over time.

reddit has these live feeds dont they?
Jump to Top