User Controls

Who else isn't going to vote in the 2020 presidential election?

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    skinners & tossers
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    "Your vote matters"
    constantinople Yung Blood
    Voting isn't nearly as important as people make it out to be. Both parties serve the interests of capital; what's presented in the media is theater and entertainment for the masses to shit their pants over.

Then again, doing things like organizing and forming coalitions with enough people to actually leverage the current parties takes work and shit, so I can see why people make voting the end all be all of political participation. That and pwning libs on the internet, or whatever.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kev Space Nigga
    i will vote but only for the purposes of triggering special snowflake faggots and making them cry even harder. if i cant fuck with the elites oppressing me, i can still fuck with the retard shitstain soy-boys i am surrounded by.

as for voting for any actual serious purpose? nigga, my boy constantunople laid it all down.

voting is for morons. we live in a one party authoritarian shithole,
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Anyone who can't see a distinct division between these two candidates must be blind.

I already know they're stupid.

TRUCK FUMP ! ! !
    Kev Space Nigga
    I see a division, trump grabs women by the pussy and biden fondles reluctant children and smells their hair, not to mention he is infinitely more senile and retarded.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Me.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by constantinople Voting isn't nearly as important as people make it out to be. Both parties serve the interests of capital; what's presented in the media is theater and entertainment for the masses to shit their pants over.

Then again, doing things like organizing and forming coalitions with enough people to actually leverage the current parties takes work and shit, so I can see why people make voting the end all be all of political participation. That and pwning libs on the internet, or whatever.

Hey, welcome! I remember you from Zoklet.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    The jedis are the problem and im not giving any of them my vote.
    If both the contestants are jedis id just rather not even vote.
    It is not what I want and it is not gonna help me at all.
    Everyone is stupid.
    Ill eat my whole script and Chantix bash you all to crushed if yall get any stupider.
    Yeah not me because my options are a rapist and a rapist. Why are all modern men rapists and sex abusers.

Can't we just vote for a woman or a tranny or something. Men are Brutes with their disgusting testosterone and male rituals like the shaking of the hand or whatever these manly men like TRUMP do because they are HE MEN that don't need to wear masks because it's a PLANDEMIC planned by the chinese
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Voting in local elections is probably more important and more likely to directly impact your life. Presidential elections get all the attention though.

Local election voter turnout is always known to be low, but I was surprised to hear a statistic the other day about how low voter turnout has been for presidential elections (since they get so much press coverage). In 2016, only 58.1% of the voting-eligible population voted for president. Makes you wonder how things would turn out if everyone else voted.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by stl1 Anyone who can't see a distinct division between these two candidates must be blind.

I already know they're stupid.

TRUCK FUMP ! ! !

I'm sure everyone see's a clear difference between them.

But anyways, I've never voted before, idk all I know is trump is going to win and if I do vote I'd vote for him over biden. My neighbor literally shit himself the other night when he was drunk talking about how its his first time he's able to vote and just registered and I told him I need to register myself and he was like "YEAAAAAH LETS GET THAT ORANGE IDIOT OUT OF OFFICE!"

and I was like actually if I vote I'm voting trump

but its like for people that actually put a lot of value on "voting" and that the system has integrity, why would vote for a guy that clearly has dementia.

when that show the apprentice came out when I was in high school, I just thought to myself I bet this guys going to be the president one day, wasn't surprised when I saw him posturing himself a decade later even more.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats The jedis are the problem and im not giving any of them my vote.
    If both the contestants are jedis id just rather not even vote.
    It is not what I want and it is not gonna help me at all.
    Everyone is stupid.
    Ill eat my whole script and Chantix bash you all to crushed if yall get any stupider.

you're stupid for taking chantix.. is it at least working?
    No he is still smoking while on Chantix like a fucking retard because that's how people end up blacking out and going crazy
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood No he is still smoking while on Chantix like a fucking retard because that's how people end up blacking out and going crazy

yeah thats pretty fucked willing take such drastic measures to quit smoking just to keep doing it, some people kids..

arnie can't you just vape or smoke weed? Not saying I don't smoke cigs but I rarely do and didn't for years, you don't need an ssri to quit
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah thats pretty fucked willing take such drastic measures to quit smoking just to keep doing it, some people kids..

arnie can't you just vape or smoke weed? Not saying I don't smoke cigs but I rarely do and didn't for years, you don't need an ssri to quit

who would pick ssris over cancer sticks anyway?
    Originally posted by Kev who would pick ssris over cancer sticks anyway?

All I know is if I was going to quit smoking I wouldn't use an ssri to help me. thats overkill
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby All I know is if I was going to quit smoking I wouldn't use an ssri to help me. thats overkill
    I would use smoking to quit using ssris if you know what i mean.
    Originally posted by Kev I would use smoking to quit using ssris if you know what i mean.

Nah dawg, I don't know what you mean.
Jump to Top