User Controls

Body camera video shows officer involved shooting of 13-year-old with Asperger's after mom calls for help

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/22/us/teen-aspergers-police-shooting-bodycam/index.html

An officer opens fire and eleven shots can be heard on the recordings. Cameron rolls over on the ground, saying, "I don't feel good," and then, "Tell my mom I love her."
    This has been your weekly reminder that all cops are bastards, brought to you by the Salt Lake City Police Department.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Some people here actually want to live in a police state.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Smaller government, bigger police!

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    'officer involved shooting'
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Obbe Some people here actually want to live in a police state.

a lot of people 'supporting' them just want to see them fight with rioting retards
    Originally posted by aldra a lot of people 'supporting' them just want to see them fight with rioting retards

That's retarded.
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Fake and gay

They're all deep fakes
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Fake and gay

They're all deep fakes

You're a shallow fake.
    Why would he shoot a 13 year old?
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    but what about blaaaaaack people? How has this shooting further traumatized the BIPOC community? Thats where we really deserve some answers.
    Originally posted by CASPER but what about blaaaaaack people? How has this shooting further traumatized the BIPOC community? Thats where we really deserve some answers.

Why would a police officer shoot a 13 year old kid who wasn't a threat to anyone?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Obbe Why would a police officer shoot a 13 year old kid who wasn't a threat to anyone?

I'm sure he had a gun. The police just need more time to doctor it into the footage and paperwork and get their stories straight first.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    support you're local pork
    Kev Space Nigga
    The largest armed gang in america strikes again!

PS: salt lake city is a fucking shithole, worse than any part of arizona.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by Obbe Why would a police officer shoot a 13 year old kid who wasn't a threat to anyone?

For the same reason they shoot a lot of people. Fear and poor training.

My point was were this a POC more shit would burn. I mean its bad, but its not “take to the streets and put slogans on ur uniform” bad.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by CASPER For the same reason they shoot a lot of people. Tiny dick and a desire to penetrate that boy.

fixed
    boy was properly penetrated and now with his cutting edge surgery he will grow up to be cybernetic rain man and tell us all about which oscillating fan is his favorite and why
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by CASPER boy was properly penetrated and now with his cutting edge surgery he will grow up to be cybernetic rain man and tell us all about which oscillating fan is his favorite and why

hopefully he gets lightsaber and plasma ray addons and leads a crusade against the largest armed gang.

"thou shalt not penetrate autistic underage boy ever again"
Jump to Top