User Controls

This song is better than anything any of you listen to

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Thats a gay song stik bro
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Thats a gay song stik bro

It's Industrial, you know that genre you pretend to know about but don't.
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal It's Industrial, you know that genre you pretend to know about but don't.

Listen to zeph daniel and get back to me hes old school hes like jvac but trippier and has done music for video games in the 90s
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Listen to zeph daniel and get back to me hes old school hes like jvac but trippier and has done music for video games in the 90s

lol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    video is not available

Originally posted by aldra video is not available

Australia ....

Is San Andreas still banned there?
    don't think so, but the latest Crusader Kings was banned briefly for some fucking reason

if I remember right GTA/SA wasbanned because there was no videogame rating beyond MA and they wanted to rate it R, which they eventually made
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Listen to zeph daniel and get back to me hes old school hes like jvac but trippier and has done music for video games in the 90s

You neither know what old-school or Industrial is kiddo.
    Go back to your bottom of the barrel brodude rock and bubble gum punk.
    Originally posted by aldra don't think so, but the latest Crusader Kings was banned briefly for some fucking reason

if I remember right GTA/SA wasbanned because there was no videogame rating beyond MA and they wanted to rate it R, which they eventually made

Australia is basically the white man's middle eastern country.
    Very little freedom, hot and dry, lots of shitskins etc.
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal You neither know what old-school or Industrial is kiddo.

Whats brodude rock? You dont like hanging out with the bros, duder?
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal You neither know what old-school or Industrial is kiddo.

Nothing wrong with bubble gum punk variety is the spice of lyfe, i like all kinds of punk rawk
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Nothing wrong with bubble gum punk variety is the spice of lyfe, i like all kinds of punk rawk

yes, go on and defend your poor taste in music.
    You would fit in just well with the other 16 year old girls.
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Australia is basically the white man's middle eastern country.
    Very little freedom, hot and dry, lots of shitskins etc.

there aren't that many nigs actually, at least there weren't until we started taking in Somalian refugees. I don't really hate the abos but the ones I've had to deal with... it's hard to even think of them as human. I can only imagine what it's like in Darwin or somewhere like that where they have a lot of tribal communities.

funny you should mention the middle east; I see a lot more Arabs than nigs of any kind. I had to go to Lakemba recently and I don't think I saw anyone who wasn't wearing white pajamas or a ninja costume
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal yes, go on and defend your poor taste in music.

this is the sort of thing I was talking about in the other thread

personal taste isn't a competition
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal yes, go on and defend your poor taste in music.

No need to defend i like what i like, bug face.
    Its really hard being the voice if reason here sometimes
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No need to defend i like what i like, bug face.

Johnny-come-lately normie douchebag who has never even heard of hijokaidan or government beta
    Originally posted by aldra this is the sort of thing I was talking about in the other thread

personal taste isn't a competition

I know, I just like making fun of him because he thinks he's this music guru but really he's just some normie guy who stumbled upon wikipedia.
Jump to Top