User Controls

Cunts stealing mail. 10 year backlog on pressing charges?

Bugz Space Nigga
    They said on this news clip (local to my area) on youtube that these 2 dudes (they are either white or light colored hispanics) that the have a master key to enter apartments (totally seperate from the USPS keys. to shitloads of condos and apartments. and then they have the master Mail Persons key to open the door that mail people stuff individual mail in.

and these dudes just grab everything, rummage through it and separate what they want and dont want. and then they take all the shit they don't want (much of it IRS with peoples social security in them) and through them into neighbors trash bins.

the USPS cops stated that they will just punch in all of the mail they get and it will be a short time who is doing this. They dont say how, but lets face it. these dudes car computers or phones will inform google or some other server system that their daily routine of steal matches the locations, min by min. making an unmistakable match.

But even if they get caught. it may take 10 years before arrested, processed and served. or they will be arrested but the case loads are pushed way back. because it's a federal crime, it's at the bottom of the llist right now. especially with covid.

I'm glad their not stealing ID though. with those IRS forms they could probably get peoples info, create fake credit cards in their names. since they just go to those houses anyways.

I fucking hate dirtbags like this. but unless you have never had your credit card used and drained before, you might think I'm being too harsh in saying these people need their asses beat so bad, they're hospitalized for some period of time. or not. just saying.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Golx?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    post utoob vidyo
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by STER0S post utoob vidyo

We were watching the youtube through cable tv not my computer. can't find it.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    still looking for it

here is something probably by the same people

but the video I saw had their faces clearly shown. Someone will ratex them out

https://www.theeastsiderla.com/news/crime/do-thieves-have-the-master-key-to-your-mailbox/article_584f9e0e-c166-5219-ae2a-8562c23c7c8a.html
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    They are not as bad as those who are supporting a freaking murderer or the actual murderer.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat They are not as bad as those who are supporting a freaking murderer or the actual murderer.

Murder is evil, but child rape is ok.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Fuck off both of you cunts. especially you Wellhung with your pedo faggot shit talk just to shit up someones thread about a community issue.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    send mailbombs to yourself
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra send mailbombs to yourself

send one to yourself like a good little WUO and then don't have an accident and take out an entire apartment.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    If I caught someone stealing one of my packages I would literally eviscerate them in the street.
    G African Astronaut
    Tell'em Bill Krozby wants his fucking smoke also !
Jump to Top