User Controls

Minneapolis School Principal PLEADS For Help!

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    If I went to that school I would be on my best behavior just so I would never have to sit in the same room as that thing
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---...-.....---...............................-.......................................................(b­anned) another dead nigger

nothing to protest about. something to celebrate.

The point is teachers unions are blue through and through. These teachers from the bluest city in a state that has only put a republican in the white house twice in the last 94 years are fed up with the lack of law and order in their city which is controlled by democrats. The democrats could always take the police and teacher vote to the bank. They lost the cops in 16 and have even lost the police unions endorsements. It looks teacher might be just starting to wake up finally.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---...-.....---...............................-.......................................................(b­anned) its not democrats or republicans. its politicians. both parties need to be outlawed and all politicians imprisoned.

I agree to this extent. Even in nations with more than two parties the business of the nation always takes a back seat to the business of the parties. I have put forth the idea of banning political parties but I don't see a way to do that without violating the constitution other than an amendment. The amendment would have to address parties, lobbying, and term limits for the house/senate to be effective.

I don't think the constitution is perfect but it is the best document man has come up with to date for fair rule by law. I guess what I am getting at it is what I think the Beatles were getting at when they sang;

"We all want to change the world
    But when you talk about destruction
    Don't you know that you can count me out"

I am all for changing the broken shit as long as it doesn't involve breaking shit.
    no idea what the hell shes talking about tbh
Jump to Top