User Controls

WATCH: Biden's 3 Latest CRINGE-INDUCING Moments Hint At Cognitive Decline

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol 'hint'
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    "Waxing philosophic"

I hate how people talk these days.
    It's only been 15 years since 2005 and suddenly people are like "man English just wasn't enough we gotta talk like a totally different culture now".

It's like how in the past few years all these horribly cringey normie words like cuck, thot and chad came about ... What makes them even worse is how antiquated they sound it's as if some pretentious kids from the 19th century came up with them.

The 00s was the last period of modernity.
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal "Waxing philosophic"

I hate how people talk these days.
    It's only been 15 years since 2005 and suddenly people are like "man English just wasn't enough we gotta talk like a totally different culture now".

It's like how in the past few years all these horribly cringey normie words like cuck, thot and chad came about … What makes them even worse is how antiquated they sound it's as if some pretentious kids from the 19th century came up with them.

The 00s was the last period of modernity.

shut up, just shut up. You are not saying anything, your're just wasting disk space.
    How do Biden supporters justify campaigning for a senile old man who is clearly in the early stages of alzheimers?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by UR_stepmoms_TITTIES How do Biden supporters justify campaigning for a senile old man who is clearly in the early stages of alzheimers?

'anyone but trump'
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker shut up, just shut up. You are not saying anything, your're just wasting disk space.

You're too stupid to understand what I was saying
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal You're too stupid to understand what I was saying

You're too stupid to say what you can't understand.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Whoever votes for Biden needs to understand you aint voting for Biden and that should scare the ever loving shit out of you.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You're too stupid to say what you can't understand.

Pretty sure I knew exactly what I was talking about.

You're too senile for the web now
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Pretty sure I knew exactly what I was talking about.

You're too senile for the web now

I am certain I know what I am talking about while you are just pretty sure. Hmmm
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    OP has more issues with dementia and altzeimers than uncle joepedo
    Originally posted by Sudo OP has more issues with dementia and altzeimers than uncle joepedo

Wait, did you just admit that Biden has dementia/Alzheimers (not altzeimers) issues?
Jump to Top