User Controls

Kyle Rittenhouse: The truth.

Sleepyjoe Yung Blood
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Kyle is a psychopathic white supremacist neo nazi terrorist that murdered innocent peaceful protesters in cold blood.
    He should get the death sentence.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    constantinople Yung Blood
    The intro music made me a homosexual.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Kyle is a psychopathic white supremacist neo nazi terrorist that murdered innocent peaceful protesters in cold blood.

he wanted to prove himself and failed. star trek wat u fink?
    Sleepyjoe Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Kyle is a psychopathic white supremacist neo nazi terrorist that murdered innocent peaceful protesters in cold blood.

Lol @ innocent peaceful protesters. Wouldn't expect nothing less from a deranged pedophile.
    he is a weak example of the white race — a eannabe. he aint no player. just a kid trying to be a big dawg in a grown mans world.
    Sleepyjoe Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Wariat he is a weak example of the white race — a eannabe. he aint no player. just a kid trying to be a big dawg in a grown mans world.

shut the fuck up. You have no rights to speak on that subject considering you are rat scum.
    Ive never ratted on anyone. remember i did the time it was my so called victims like rpshael luciano who rwtted and lied on me. just ask my homoe star trek and scron.
    sudo also agrees with star trek who knows my power hence why he moved across ireland.
    You're both retards

I'm all for rottenhouse.
    Anyone who kills niggers and their enablers is a hero.
    So, if raphael luciano shot s nigger you’d cheer him on to even his history of snitching?
    Sleepyjoe Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal You're both retards

I'm all for rottenhouse.
    Anyone who kills niggers and their enablers is a hero.

I'm pro Kyle. Maybe watch the fucking video fuck tard?

Originally posted by Wariat So, if raphael luciano shot s nigger you’d cheer him on to even his history of snitching?

Kill yourself.
    so you would actually support raphael luciano? seriously? even scron wouldnt stoop so low.
    accoridng to sophie scron has a history of eyephilia or fucking runaway teens.
    himi r u serious now? guys like this kyle freak show are just bad for business.
    Originally posted by Sleepyjoe I'm pro Kyle. Maybe watch the fucking video fuck tard?

Kill yourself.

Dipshit I have following this since the hour it happened.
    I have watched all the videos, including the 45 minute compilation with timestamp.
    Originally posted by Wariat himi r u serious now? guys like this kyle freak show are just bad for business.

Why?
    you cant mak any mony or sell dope with guys like this running around with aks star trek.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by constantinople The intro music made me a homosexual.

is dat you? you sexy motherfuckin timbucktooer
    I guarantee you this you niggas and hiki in partivular, this guy would be killed in a cslifornia prison outright for ruining business.
Jump to Top