User Controls

Rand Paul Confronts Dr. Fauci to His Face, Gets Him to Make Stunning Admission About His Lockdowns

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    More facts that the leftatrds will ignore.

larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Lol so is the death rate in NY terrible or are the numbers along with the virus complete bullshit?

Make your mind up nigger.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lol so is the death rate in NY terrible or are the numbers along with the virus complete bullshit?

titanic faggot
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lol so is the death rate in NY terrible or are the numbers along with the virus complete bullshit?

Republicans call those "alternative facts".

The rest of the world calls them "lies".

Originally posted by cigreting titanic faggot

Lolz this coming from a guy who admitted to getting no pussy and being too big of a pussy to get lasek surgery that your mommy and daddy was going to pay for

You are too dense to comprehend that it can be both. The numbers can be inflated and NY can still be the highest in truth.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You are too dense to comprehend that it can be both. The numbers can be inflated and NY can still be the highest in truth.

What a fucking nigger
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 What a fucking nigger

You really can't ever make a valid counterpoint.
    Hey don't hassle Larry
    It's as valid as it gets. You're a full of shit nigger.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 It's as valid as it gets. You're a full of shit nigger.

I understand that this is a valid as you can muster. But it is not valid.
    "All of my views make perfect sense even when they are in direct conflict with each other"

Sure, grandpa retard.
    Hey don't hassle Spanky
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 "All of my views make perfect sense even when they are in direct conflict with each other"

Sure, grandpa retard.

There is no conflict. The numbers can be falsely inflated to reflect death rates higher than the actual rate while at the same time NY can have the highest actual (non-inflated) numbers. I am beginning to see how you are so easily fooled by Time magazine when you can't reason something that elementary without being held by the hand every step of the way.
    Of course there's no conflict. You'd gargle a gallon of horse nut if you thought it would benefit conservative spin.

If the death rate in NY was that bad (even without DA INFLATED NUMBERS) then obviously the virus wasn't bullshit.

So tell me again how you're not full of shit either way?
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Of course there's no conflict. You'd gargle a gallon of horse nut if you thought it would benefit conservative spin.

If the death rate in NY was that bad (even without DA INFLATED NUMBERS) then obviously the virus wasn't bullshit.

So tell me again how you're not full of shit either way?

Bullshit is your word.

I have maintained and still do that the numbers are inflated and have provided evidence form medical experts, including the CDC, to support that position. All you do is call names and talk about gay sex.
Jump to Top