Buttfucking or kissing another man?

Buttfucking is pretty invasive and sexual

But kissing can be romantic and sensual

Which one is more gay?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    intimacy

you existing
    Originally posted by Zanick intimacy

So you wouldn't massage your bro's sore thighs?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    It depends really. I said kissing, but depending on the culture a kiss doesn't mean romance. At the same time, ass fucking can also be done for non-homo reasons like the punitive rape of pedophiles in incarceration.

It's only gay if your souls touch.
    Originally posted by Meikai It depends really. I said kissing, but depending on the culture a kiss doesn't mean romance. At the same time, ass fucking can also be done for non-homo reasons like the punitive rape of pedophiles in incarceration.

Is 'punitive rape' in jail really non-homo? The Greeks used to say similar about fucking young boys, and there are still a lot of people who think that way. "Boys are for fun and women are for babies." It's still gay tho.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Is 'punitive rape' in jail really non-homo?

Yes..? I mean if two guys kissing on the lips isn't gay because culturally there are no romantic undertones, a dude ramming his massive bear cock into another dude's ass for the sole purpose of inflicting pain and humiliation is also pretty hetero. That's just prison culture, y'know?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Is the kiss on the lips?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Meikai It depends really. I said kissing, but depending on the culture a kiss doesn't mean romance. At the same time, ass fucking can also be done for non-homo reasons like the punitive rape of pedophiles in incarceration.

yea its only gay for the guy takin it
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    buttfucking
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by Meikai Yes..? I mean if two guys kissing on the lips isn't gay because culturally there are no romantic undertones, a dude ramming his massive bear cock into another dude's ass for the sole purpose of inflicting pain and humiliation is also pretty hetero. That's just prison culture, y'know?

To be fair I specifically said GAY kissing so that type of cultural kissing doesn't apply if its not gay.

The idea of fucking another man to be beta is pretty prevelant outside of prison. I don't think its cultural. I think its an expression of natural human sexuality.

Also the prison thing is overstated by the media. Dudes who aren't gay aren't gonna start fucking other dudes just to show them who's boss.

Would you fuck another dude in the ass?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace To be fair I specifically said GAY kissing so that type of cultural kissing doesn't apply if its not gay.

The idea of fucking another man to be beta is pretty prevelant outside of prison. I don't think its cultural. I think its an expression of natural human sexuality.

Also the prison thing is overstated by the media. Dudes who aren't gay aren't gonna start fucking other dudes just to show them who's boss.

Would you fuck another dude in the ass?

§m£ÂgØL asking the hard hitting questions this morning lol
    Originally posted by CandyRein §m£ÂgØL asking the hard hitting questions this morning lol

We all know you would, lesbian.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Dudes who aren't gay aren't gonna start fucking other dudes just to show them who's boss.
    yea rite me fukt gryls granpap nao he me bitch n he cals me daddy
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Dudes who aren't gay aren't gonna start fucking other dudes just to show them who's boss.

Oh yeah you think you can make that argument with my cock jammed down your throat faggot?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace We all know you would, lesbian.

Just because I enjoy a taco every once in a while.. doesn’t make me a messikan 😏
    Originally posted by cigreting yea rite me fukt gryls granpap nao he me bitch n he cals me daddy

mi gramspsa teld mi hime wana leeve u 4 an bigr cok
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Kissing 100% If nothing else you can excuse gay sex as a means to getting off. Gay kissing is objectively just really really...gay.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ye I fucked a guy in the ass once but I just pretended it was a girl

We didn’t kiss so it’s not gay
Jump to Top