User Controls

Why the woke won't debate (long read)

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    https://newdiscourses.com/2020/07/woke-wont-debate-you-heres-why/

This is a pretty good article, it goes into the mentality of these people, and doesn't just call them stupid.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    James Lindsay’s “New Discourses” Funded By Far Right Christian Nationalist

https://seriouspod.com/sio250-james-lindsays-new-discourses-funded-by-far-right-christian-nationalist/
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Technologist https://seriouspod.com/sio250-james-lindsays-new-discourses-funded-by-far-right-christian-nationalist/

How many of your media sources are funded by Far Right jedi Nationalists?
    Doesn’t matter. Your article is bullshit because it’s owner is funded by far right nationalism.

You trying to say it’s not biased?
    Originally posted by Technologist Doesn’t matter. Your article is bullshit because it’s owner is funded by far right nationalism.

Are you saying you won't take information from far right nationalists anymore?

We are trying to have a serious discussion techno, please try not to deliberately obstruct the discussion.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Who’s “we”?

Oh, and da J3ws
    Originally posted by Technologist Who’s “we”?

Oh, and da J3ws

Wah, white people and Christians have their own opinions about things!
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Wah, white people and Christians have their own opinions about things!

Is that what you are?.....a Christian
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Technologist Doesn’t matter. Your article is bullshit because it’s owner is funded by far right nationalism.

Biased doesn't automatically mean false.
    Originally posted by Nil Biased doesn't automatically mean false.

She is trying to punish me for posting it cos it is associated with "far right" (meaning white) Christians, an ethnicity that she hates.

She never said she disagreed - which is dealt with under item #3 of the linked article.
    Originally posted by Technologist Is that what you are?…..a Christian
    Soy was personally diddled by the pope himself.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    "When it comes to n'ews - trust the j'ews" - Technologist
    Also soy, no one here fucking reads anything, though I got a bit of the way down. will try and finish. but fuck my brain is fried from coding.
    I'll prob take a gander at it, but I assume it's just neoreactionaries bitching about lesbians or some shit.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed "When it comes to n'ews - trust the j'ews" - Technologist

Don’t speak for me. My mind thinks nothing like yours because I care about people. You, on the other hand?......care about no one but yourself.
    Originally posted by Technologist Is that what you are?…..a Christian
    Also... g'morning tech.
    Originally posted by Technologist Don’t speak for me. My mind thinks nothing like yours because I care about people. You, on the other hand?……care about no one but yourself.

Nonsense.

The reason I even bother with people is because I have a bleeding heart and I care too much.
    Originally posted by Nil Also… g'morning tech.

Hi luv❤️
Jump to Top