User Controls

Speedy Parker is a parody account

netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I've thought the same about Spectral
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I wish it was but he's its TheDumbRodent from zoklet. He seems to have gotten stupider with the onset of dementia/altzeimers in his old age
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Didnt he get fucked up by a hooker biting his face?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    WHAT?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Lol

That idiot is 60 years old too
    cigreting Dark Matter
    itt a bunch of whiney women gossiping/cackling
    constantinople Yung Blood
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I've thought the same about Spectral

How did the wuhan not finish the cripple off for good...
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    He is simple.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Nil Didnt he get fucked up by a hooker biting his face?

yeah i think half his nose is missing, just a big hole there instead.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    this thread looks a lot like cyber-bullying to me, see you bully-boys later IM OUT
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    He is a parody of himself because TDR is a gigantically stupid faggot.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Obbe yeah i think half his nose is missing, just a big hole there instead.

I heard it got bit off by a Saigon whore.
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    He lost it sniffing dog ass
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Obbe yeah i think half his nose is missing, just a big hole there instead.

You mean like this?

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Yeah where did you find it?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Technologist You mean like this?

lol
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I like Speedy Parker mostly but he's one of those annoying cunts that just has to be right about everything and can never admit he was wrong or learned something. People like that get on my tits. Must be a fragile ego thing.

Other than that he's alright. We're going to drink Arizona iced tea in his desert ranch, he's invited me over several times, that charming old codger.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Obbe Yeah where did you find it?

It’s public knowledge.

https://www.wytv.com/news/local-news/police-politics-prompted-austintown-man-to-hit-people-with-cane/
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I like Speedy Parker mostly but he's one of those annoying cunts that just has to be right about everything and can never admit he was wrong or learned something. People like that get on my tits. Must be a fragile ego thing.

Other than that he's alright. We're going to drink Arizona iced tea in his desert ranch, he's invited me over several times, that charming old codger.

pics of tits
Jump to Top