User Controls

Fona © 9-21-2020

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Greetings all.
    Hope everyone slept good.
    I got a busy day ahead of me.
    There is work and then a doctor appointment.
    Probably got to run to the bank to pay for the doctor today.
    And I got to pay my license reinstatement fee which I totally forgot about.
    Thankfully I get paid this week but im sure it will look like shit with no overtime.
    Anyways Im going to try to at least get to work on time.
    What are your plans today?
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Why do you have to go to the bank to pay the doctor?

In most countries I've been in, doctors tend to work in medical centers, not banks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    exactly.
    So apparently Trump is going to be in town today which means so will a bunch of out of towners who dont belong.
    Im sure everyone wants to fight.
    Also I bet driving to the bank is going to be a real pain in the ass.
    Apparently he has come all this way to talk about how he is going to fight for American workers...
    The guy that was born with a platinum spoon in his mouth, who has never had to work or be held accountable for anything, the guy who is so opposite of everything I am is going to tell me how ill be better off if he gets re-elected.
    I have $23.52 in my bank account.
    I bet he has never seen a twenty dollar bill.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Why do you have to go to the bank to pay the doctor?

In most countries I've been in, doctors tend to work in medical centers, not banks.

I gotta go to the bank cuz my one account is empty.
    how r u going to pay for your doctor with $23?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I gotta go to the bank cuz my one account is empty.

You don't have internet banking?
    Originally posted by rabbitweed You don't have internet banking?

To transfer my money from my bank account into another one of my bank accounts electronically using the internet will take a week for the transfer to go through unless of course I pay them $3 in which case it happens instantly.
    Welcome to America.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats To transfer my money from my bank account into another one of my bank accounts electronically using the internet will take a week for the transfer to go through unless of course I pay them $3 in which case it happens instantly.
    Welcome to America.

lol you have a shitty bank.
    Originally posted by G lol you have a shitty bank.

There is no good banks.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats There is no good banks.

There are numerous that don't charge you for instant transfers between institutions though. Discover & Ally are the best for online banking.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats To transfer my money from my bank account into another one of my bank accounts electronically using the internet will take a week for the transfer to go through unless of course I pay them $3 in which case it happens instantly.
    Welcome to America.

Woah.

To transfer from one NZ bank to another online is a few hours, and it's free. I think it might be instant if that's the same bank.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Woah.

To transfer from one NZ bank to another online is a few hours, and it's free. I think it might be instant if that's the same bank.

New Zealand is small though and your money is not even real.
    New Zealand is just the next Easter Island.
    Breakfast

I wonder what Trump is having for breakfast.
    enjoy it while it lasts.
    imagine not having anything or trying to fall asleep while its cold. or being in a prison eating breakfast.
    Originally posted by Wariat wnjoy it while it lasts.

I already ate it.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats So apparently Trump is going to be in town today which means so will a bunch of out of towners who dont belong.
    Im sure everyone wants to fight.
    Also I bet driving to the bank is going to be a real pain in the ass.
    Apparently he has come all this way to talk about how he is going to fight for American workers…
    The guy that was born with a platinum spoon in his mouth, who has never had to work or be held accountable for anything, the guy who is so opposite of everything I am is going to tell me how ill be better off if he gets re-elected.
    I have $23.52 in my bank account.
    I bet he has never seen a twenty dollar bill.

I'd say you should protest and ask why you can't get affordable hep treatment, but the bankers' militia antifa will be causing chaos so better just stay away.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting I'd say you should protest and ask why you can't get affordable hep treatment, but the bankers' militia antifa will be causing chaos so better just stay away.

Im not going.
    Its shameful and disgraceful how politicians act.
    Nancy Peloski only wears a mask to cover up her ugly wrinkled old woman neck.
    It's never actually over her babbling mouth.
Jump to Top