User Controls

Joe Biden says 200 million people will die by end of his speech

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Just imagine if Dloeind Tlj3inpf said something like this.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    BREAKING: In order to help prevent the covid spread it has been announced that republicans will vote on Nov 3rd and demonrats on Nov 4th.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Erekshun BREAKING: In order to help prevent the covid spread it has been announced that republicans will vote on Nov 3rd and demonrats on Nov 4th.

Because we know, of course, trumpy pants can’t win unless he cheats. Funny you think that way, you know it’s true
    Originally posted by Technologist Because we know, of course, trumpy pants can’t win unless he cheats. Funny you think that way, you know it’s true

I'll bet your other tit Trump wins a landslide.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    his nerve gas canisters didn't go off
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer................................................................................................... (banned) trump already won you drooling nigger loving whore

True statement, the left votes for him daily with their stupid shit!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    The idiot also said he'd cure cancer if elected.. guys got worms in his brain
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby The idiot also said he'd cure cancer if elected.. guys got worms in his brain

Poor worms
    G African Astronaut
    Biden's one missed round of anti-Alzheimer meds from appearing on a live stream nude playing the didgeridoo.
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    man these mofuckers all need to be rounded up and gassed with infinityshock pathetic lifeless body with a broken vacuum tube sticking out of his ass on the top of the pile. It is now evident that republicans are better serving the earth as fertilizer, I have seen all the evidence I need to see. You too speedy parker. any democrat caught voting for trump gets nexted.
    Originally posted by Cly man these mofuckers all need to be rounded up and gassed with infinityshock pathetic lifeless body with a broken vacuum tube sticking out of his ass on the top of the pile. It is now evident that republicans are better serving the earth as fertilizer, I have seen all the evidence I need to see. You too speedy parker. any democrat caught voting for trump gets nexted.

Me? Special by name? Man, when did I hurt your butt? For that matter who the fuck are you?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Me? Special by name? Man, when did I hurt your butt? For that matter who the fuck are you?

Hes fonas bitch, he's been tripping lately, hes been sipping too many ginger ales lately
Jump to Top