User Controls

Brooke shields playboy

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    So how did they get away with punlishing nude pics of a 10 year old and why haven't they done more of this?
    Calm down cock nose
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I was young when that happened. she was in a movie and topless at age 12.

pedophilia is clearly in Hollywood. Roman Polanski brought his 13 year old star from Russian Natacha something, overseas and raped her. then she came back and because she was an American citizen by then the US has been trying to get him to come back to the USA to arrest him.

it wasn't cool. people complained. but it was "An artistics right" to express using a kid? that's why. Why your fetish??
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I agree with Germany and the German cukture of today tho.
    she didnt look bad then and she doesnt look bad now either. it would be fun to get to know both versions of her:
    https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/brooke-shields-swimsuit-instagram-new-project-helena-christensen-053310479.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAKeP8ZDpUzhG42ilvbcTGhG8TIK_vq1B_PmdCvcSulRjy71-3xuVulQsNF7n2yuxvcjRb-kjQ0Bspeq4mcQS3luYJ_2xYFf-fDV4llnXZu4tthLH9qUIMrC6gX-RPSNqPuoZG5KvjXos_l2blb8D6tlR4Mv9p-QyDl4wDHMokxoI
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    it was called art,, I was about 14 and I fapped to it,, it wasnt art to me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal So how did they get away with punlishing nude pics of a 10 year old and why haven't they done more of this?

It was a different time, before the moral panic happened.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Anything that attempts to explain this in any way that isn't overt condemnation is clearly pedophile apologia, so instead of giving any kind of nuanced answer, I'm just going to say that it happened because sick sick people had the power to make it happen and that they should all be thrown in wood chippers because clearly everyone involved was a pedophile and everyone whoever bought a copy of playboy at that time was a pedophile and they all deserve to die and be raped (not necessarily in that order).

I would love to be able to have a purely intellectual discussion about our society and its views towards children and sexuality and how they've evolved and changed but to do so might lend support to pedophiles and that's wrong and bad so even talking about it is haram, you fucking nonce.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Meikai Anything that attempts to explain this in any way that isn't overt condemnation is clearly pedophile apologia, so instead of giving any kind of nuanced answer, I'm just going to say that it happened because sick sick people had the power to make it happen and that they should all be thrown in wood chippers because clearly everyone involved was a pedophile and everyone whoever bought a copy of playboy at that time was a pedophile and they all deserve to die and be raped (not necessarily in that order).

I would love to be able to have a purely intellectual discussion about our society and its views towards children and sexuality and how they've evolved and changed but to do so might lend support to pedophiles and that's wrong and bad so even talking about it is haram, you fucking nonce.

I couldnt have said it better myself, you win 200000000000 virtual signaling dollars!
    so the main playboy guy was a pedophile? doesnt sound legit to me. hugh heffner or whatever his name was.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Meikai Anything that attempts to explain this in any way that isn't overt condemnation is clearly pedophile apologia, so instead of giving any kind of nuanced answer, I'm just going to say that it happened because sick sick people had the power to make it happen and that they should all be thrown in wood chippers because clearly everyone involved was a pedophile and everyone whoever bought a copy of playboy at that time was a pedophile and they all deserve to die and be raped (not necessarily in that order).

in the case of Brook it was just about her mommy makin that cash under the guise of art. but like I said I was only 14 and it was good fappin material,, I doubt any adults partook in the same behavior cuz adults are for the most part law abiding individuals with a proper code of ethics,,,

post ur tits dude
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    55 years old, and still using her body to make herself money.
    she probably doesn't look so good since she lost her adreanacrome hookup
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by POLECAT in the case of Brook it was just about her mommy makin that cash under the guise of art. but like I said I was only 14 and it was good fappin material,, I doubt any adults partook in the same behavior cuz adults are for the most part law abiding individuals with a proper code of ethics,,,

post ur tits dude

I've really been enjoying your posts recently. Keep up the good work.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by POLECAT I doubt any adults partook in the same behavior cuz adults are for the most part law abiding individuals with a proper code of ethics,,,

Well you heard it here first folks, probably no adults did anything shady at all because humans are fundamentally good creatures guided by a strong code of ethics and they would absolutely never.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Shit I think at this point we might as well abolish prisons and the legal system, because POLECAT here is pretty sure that adults are all (mostly) decent.
    my posts are in direct relation to the quality of my weed,, I picked up an ounce of sour diesel a couple of weeks ago.

but its a strange time for me also cuz I'v lost friends to the left and I'm makin bank and I'm pissed the fuck off about the large percentage of total morons in the world unable to see the truth or give enough of a fuck about what they do see to do anything about it.

all in all this is a very different combination inside my head in comparison to all my previous years.

PS free larry's mind
    Originally posted by Meikai Shit I think at this point we might as well abolish prisons and the legal system, because POLECAT here is pretty sure that adults are all (mostly) decent.

what about the tit pic dude
    Originally posted by Meikai Shit I think at this point we might as well abolish prisons and the legal system, because POLECAT here is pretty sure that adults are all (mostly) decent.

tony serra if you ever read his book youll see thinks most americans wre descent people or good at heart. which truly naffles me (his positive optimism) me considering the laws they make and how many yrs they lovk humans in cages for co pared to the rest of the civilized world.
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat tony serra if you ever read his book youll see thinks most americans wre descent people or good at heart. which abffles me considering the laws they make and how many yrs they lovk humans in cages for co pared to the rest of the civilized world.

If you commit a heinous act of violence you deserve life in prison, same for drug dealers and race mixers.
Jump to Top