User Controls

Kiddie Fiddler on the Roof is overt propaganda

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I watched the most famous song for the first time in my life. I was going through a broadway showtunes/movie music phase thinking about how lost it is as an art and how important it is to preserve good showtunes for future generations as music videos become the overall norm.

Anyways, just the song "If I were a rich man" is so disgustingly and stereotypically THEM that it blew my mind. It's a "hardworking" farmer who dreams of being rich so he can use his fortune in the most vapid, selfish and evil ways possible. I don't even want to discuss it any further lest THEY hear of it.

I'm just saying I was taken about by how easily identifiable and beloved it would be by DA PPL who identify with the title character. Amazing.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I mean the song's alright but "If I were a rich man" as a whole is an expression of kikery for sure, ain't no two ways about it.
    perks of being a rich man according to 2 chozen 1z

1. Wife will get fat
    2. Wife can yell at slaves/servants as much as she wants
    3. Staircases that lead nowhere, built simply to have staircases
    4. Keeping poultry that is loud and annoys people, not caring if they live or die
    5. People will think he's smart simply for having wealth
    6. Not having to work
    7. Reading the holy scriptures to justify his misdeeds
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Already I know the song (I think) guys to this tune (no lyrics) will do this hand on shoulder to shoulder (like 4 dudes) and do a kind of Turkish Dance but its J'ewish?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Is it Fiddler on the Roof but in the movie of the famous play (Barbara Striesand?) they just wrote those words to an old ass song. Probably from the 1800s
    Bugz Space Nigga
    couldn't find the dance to it

found this mod pop song

Bugz Space Nigga
    Sorry, Turkish put hands on each of the shoulders of the guy next to them. J'ews I guess Hold Hands up high. its a group dance.

Fiddler on the Roof Bottle Dance

Americans Circle Jerk

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I've always found Cat On a Hot Tin Roof to be incredibly opinioned.
    Originally posted by Sudo perks of being a rich man according to 2 chozen 1z

1. Wife will get fat
    2. Wife can yell at slaves/servants as much as she wants
    3. Staircases that lead nowhere, built simply to have staircases
    4. Keeping poultry that is loud and annoys people, not caring if they live or die
    5. People will think he's smart simply for having wealth
    6. Not having to work
    7. Reading the holy scriptures to justify his misdeeds

Yee, although i don't think he is trying to justify, he is actually this delusional.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I've always found Cat On a Hot Tin Roof to be incredibly opinioned.

the broadway play of it? or the book or film of it? wasnt rock hudson in it?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I've always found Cat On a Hot Tin Roof to be incredibly opinioned.

"cat on a hot tin roof" Is kinda homosexual propaganda and to do with the pussification of males in western society. It's a little sexist too. I watched that play with my mom when I was 13 or 14 and had a boner the whole time because the actress played it very sultry and had ample bosoms. I feel that play could be expanded.

Samuel Beckett is fucking top notch though. Love his work. Should be taught in high schools
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'd never actually heard the whole song

what a piece of shit he aspires to be
    Forgot to mention that there are some versions of it that go "if I were a Rothschild"
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sudo Forgot to mention that there are some versions of it that go "if I were a Rothschild"

I remember that somewhere. Was it a Mel Brooks thing? I think he had a variety show in the 70s
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo "cat on a hot tin roof" Is kinda homosexual propaganda and to do with the pussification of males in western society. It's a little sexist too. I watched that play with my mom when I was 13 or 14 and had a boner the whole time because the actress played it very sultry and had ample bosoms. I feel that play could be expanded.

Samuel Beckett is fucking top notch though. Love his work. Should be taught in high schools

wats ample bosoms
    WellHung Black Hole
    America is hungry for war.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by WellHung America is hungry for war.

Even the women and children are bloodthirsty.
    Originally posted by cigreting wats ample bosoms

Nice tits.
Jump to Top