User Controls

Racial Inferiority Complexes

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Let's have a frank and open discussion about them.

I mean I don't have one. I'm completely comfortable in my own skin, and I can accept others for who they are.

But I know some users here suffer from them. They overcompensate with their usernames and their comments. They pretend it's a joke. But I can read the pain behind their words. It concerns me.

This is a safe space for anyone suffering. I mean let's say you had a black grandparent and were in denial about being white. Or you hated blacks and whites but secretly wanted to be white. I mean just some examples. Here is a place you could come (not look at cum) clean.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    White people tend to suffer from this the most often, and I think the only person who might obviously (by their usernames and posts) seem to be suffering from this is just satirizing all the hwheak hwhites on this site who embody that trope.
    Originally posted by Meikai White people tend to suffer from this the most often, and I think the only person who might obviously (by their usernames and posts) seem to be suffering from this is just satirizing all the hwheak hwhites on this site who embody that trope.

The whites who talk about white privilege and being allies suffer from a racial superiority complex, not inferiority.

They think they're white saviours helping those less fortunate than themselves. Ie other races can't help themselves and need a white person like them to step down from their pedestal and lend a light coloured hand.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by rabbitweed The whites who talk about white privilege and being allies suffer from a racial superiority complex, not inferiority.

They think they're white saviours helping those less fortunate than themselves. Ie other races can't help themselves and need a white person like them to step down from their pedestal and lend a light coloured hand.

The difference is they don't think they're inherently superior, they think they were blessed by their skin color because society is weighted in their favor. White people have more advantages and they feel obligated to use those unearned advantages to help people who don't receive the same advantages for the color of their skin. They aren't white supremacists, and I wasn't talking about them.

I was talking about the racist white people on this site (and in general) who are almost invariably failures as human beings who cling tight to the idea of racial superiority because by action (and inaction) they've made it clear that they are themselves sorry specimens of humanity. Deeply ashamed of themselves, they can only have pride in their skin and the actions of others. Pathetic.
    Originally posted by Meikai The difference is they don't think they're inherently superior, they think they were blessed by their skin color because society is weighted in their favor. White people have more advantages and they feel obligated to use those unearned advantages to help people who don't receive the same advantages for the color of their skin. They aren't white supremacists, and I wasn't talking about them.

You cannot believe in white privilege without white supremacy. The usual mental sleight of hand they employ is to pretend there's a magical force that just keeps whites 'privileged'. They never go into detail about the machanism. But that force - it it did exist - would be because whites are superior and have managed to set up a society where they could bring themselves (but not others) up.

They also really don't like it when you bring up that hebrews and hindus are more successful than they are. They have no theory to explain it, and it ruins the privilege/supremacy duality.

Originally posted by Meikai I was talking about the racist white people on this site (and in general) who are almost invariably failures as human beings who cling tight to the idea of racial superiority because by action (and inaction) they've made it clear that they are themselves sorry specimens of humanity. Deeply ashamed of themselves, they can only have pride in their skin and the actions of others. Pathetic.

There's some of that here. Bill Krozby talking about "nigs", people who he thinks are below him even though he lives in the same neighbourhood as him is hilarious.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine oh wait I made this thread it isn't over

*sips more steel reserve*

Goddamn subhumans I wish i had the army and gathering right now I would fucking transform this planet in less than a month

I bet the secret-secret agencies with quantum computers have a keen eye on me because they know I truly do possess a threat to their global hegemony

I have been planning Eurasian supremacy since I was 15 years old
    too bad most hapas are fucktard SJW anti-racial supremacy CUNTS
    I am convinced I am the only person truly on this planet who is ready to take on the world and implement a Hapa Reich
    Fucking MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING hapas and hesitant Europeans who can;t understand the true genius behind a Eurasian world order
    If I could become the ruler of this planet I promise you everything would be utopic and perfect over night

but what would we do with all the dead bodies?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by rabbitweed You cannot believe in white privilege without white supremacy. The usual mental sleight of hand they employ is to pretend there's a magical force that just keeps whites 'privileged'

Bullshit. White privilege is a product of decades of violence, abuse, and oppression that left whites in a position of power which they have used ever since to hold onto said power. Acknowledging that slavery happened and that whites benefitted from it is not the same as thinking slavery happened because whites are inherently superior. Every act of evil perpetrated by whites throughout history as a result of their perceived supremacy led to power in society consolidating around them. That's all white privilege is - it's what's left of those ill-gotten spoils of racist barbarity.

There's no sleight of hand - no magical force - that keeps whites privileged. (Racial) self-interest is what keeps white's privileged. Whites not wanting to part with what remains of the disproportionate power and authority they achieved through evil and bloody means over the course of centuries.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai Bullshit. White privilege is a product of decades of violence, abuse, and oppression that left whites in a position of power which they have used ever since to hold onto said power. Acknowledging that slavery happened and that whites benefitted from it is not the same as thinking slavery happened because whites are inherently superior. Every act of evil perpetrated by whites throughout history as a result of their perceived supremacy led to power in society consolidating around them. That's all white privilege is - it's what's left of those ill-gotten spoils of racist barbarity.

There's no sleight of hand - no magical force - that keeps whites privileged. (Racial) self-interest is what keeps white's privileged. Whites not wanting to part with what remains of the disproportionate power and authority they achieved through evil and bloody means over the course of centuries.

that doesnt explain harvard rejecting whites, millions of whites in poverty, etc.

nobody will pay your tuition just cause youre white.

whites have no advantage. letting millions of non whites that hate them into their homeland is a symptom of excess empathy, a disadvantage
    Originally posted by Meikai Bullshit.

De-programming is a painful process, but you're already at the 'anger' stage. This is incredible progress!

Originally posted by Meikai White privilege is a product of decades of violence, abuse, and oppression that left whites in a position of power which they have used ever since to hold onto said power.

How could they have accomplished this if they weren't superior?

Originally posted by Meikai Acknowledging that slavery happened and that whites benefitted from it

Revisionist history. Pre-civil war the North was much wealthier than the South. The north had no slaves and were industrializing with a white work force. The Agrarian south were being left in the dust with their slave based labour. Most whites suffered because of slavery - they did not benefit.

Originally posted by Meikai is not the same as thinking slavery happened because whites are inherently superior

Slavery isn't a thing that just 'happened' in the USA. It's been happening for all of human history. There are more slaves on earth in 2020 than there were in the US at the height of slavery. And even just taking the atlantic slave trade - only 10% of those slaves made it to the US, the majority went to Brazil. By your logic, Brazil should have been many times more wealthy than the US.

Your own sources will confirm these facts - wikipedia, ivy league etc.

Originally posted by Meikai Every act of evil perpetrated by whites throughout history as a result of their perceived supremacy led to power in society consolidating around them. That's all white privilege is - it's what's left of those ill-gotten spoils of racist barbarity.

Again the narrative falls apart. How could whites have accomplished their (by your understanding) complete global domination over all other races, if not for superiority?

Originally posted by Meikai There's no sleight of hand - no magical force - that keeps whites privileged. (Racial) self-interest is what keeps white's privileged. Whites not wanting to part with what remains of the disproportionate power and authority they achieved through evil and bloody means over the course of centuries.

Every majority white country that wasn't behind the Iron Curtain has had an immigration policy in place that will inevitably to reduce them to a minority for decades. Most have policies in place designed to benefit other races at the expense of their own.

Hence why all assertions of white racial self interest must be anecdotal or conspiratorial - and not actually match any concrete policy or action.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.............................................................................................. (banned) you do realize white aryans own this planet, right?

this little tiff the kikes have going on started about 50 years ago. 50 years compared to thousands of years is nothing. the kikes are going to get exterminated for their crimes and any other race that doesnt supplicate themselves to the aryan species will find themselves walking the trail of tears redux.
    karma is a thing, but as aryans, we are meant to preserve the other races, and genocide is forbidden.

a guy from an aryan gang with connections to the highest level of military intelligence once told me 'we own the military' and while most commissioned officers are still white in the US, the number is rapidly declining and most in the military are non white, at this point. mestizos are the new sacred cows. the military industrial complex sold us out long ago. on a quantum and spiritual level we may excel but thats only one piece of the puzzle and our enemies are keen on this fact

Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.............................................................................................. (banned) do some research on black/african slavery as it started in the 1500s.

the mohameddians invented it in africa. the jedis, on the coat-tails of the mohameddians, brought it to the US.

facts. verifiable fact.
    lefty shills dont research anything, they plagiarize and lie pathologically.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    anna spysz has white privilege for simply being able to change jobs much less careers at a drop of a hat while most people have to stick to one or even a deadend job for yrs at a time. someone should tell her this as she has a bunch of liberla bw on her twitter profile and refused toa ddress her own privileges. oh yea and she lives in portland another example shes privileged.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    here in vt we don't feel akward around people of color cuz for the most part they are from 2 groups,, the rich and successful polite people of color and then we have niggers from the city bringing up the H and distributing it. they stay on the downlow and don't act out cuz they know they stand out
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Wariat anna spysz has white privilege for simply being able to change jobs much less careers at a drop of a hat while most people have to stick to one or even a deadend job for yrs at a time. someone should tell her this as she has a bunch of liberla bw on her twitter profile and refused toa ddress her own privileges. oh yea and she lives in portland another example shes privileged.

This is a good post as it shows what white privilege really is.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    niggers and spics are worth
    less
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    we don't have mexicans up here,, we have canadians and they do all the sheetrock and commercial painting work in upper new England,, it starting to piss me off as i'm now hunting winter interior commercial painting and they show up 20 strong ready to paint 50 units a day
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting This is a good post as it shows what white privilege really is.

not only that but apparently according to her words on twitter, they did some special internship for her. if thwt isnt a perfect example of her hypocrisy and white privilege nothing is. I mean apparently whwt it sounds to me they didnt even have internship openings avialable yet she got in.
    #nonwhitesforwhitesupremacy
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny #nonwhitesforwhitesupremacy

I'm pretty sure that's a sexual fetish and not a political ideology.
    Originally posted by WellHung niggers and spics are worth
    less

What about chiggers and ticks?
    I wonder if either the Hunnic or Mongolian empires were more succesful in their own colonolialism, would they experience "yellow guilt"...

Jump to Top