User Controls

Nasty Shit Fam Doez

Bugz Space Nigga
    ..in yo house

eats from bag of chips by double dipping with nasty wet spit fingers

Pisses on toilet seat and uses foot sock to swirl the seat as if it actually cleaned it off
    Da plurals smoked a floor weed but it was actually bong mud and didn't even smoke up it just made a mess. I guess it was resistant to heat because of the moisture content.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bugz ..in yo house

eats from bag of chips by double dipping with nasty wet spit fingers

Pisses on toilet seat and uses foot sock to swirl the seat as if it actually cleaned it off

foot sock? not a hand sock or a cock sock?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker foot sock? not a hand sock or a cock sock?

Using your foot with 1 of the pair of socks that's On your foot. using it as a wipe rag on the toilet. instead of rubbing alcohol on toilet paper and flush

one of my brothers was fucking retarded
    Originally posted by Bugz one of my brothers was fucking retarded

I truly believe that statement. Based on the level of retard you exhibit there is every chance there might be a leak in your gene pool.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I truly believe that statement. Based on the level of retard you exhibit there is every chance there might be a leak in your gene pool.

shut the fuck up Infinityshock
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.................................................................................................... (banned) you fail.

kill yourself

Kill Yourself. You miserable piece of shit. Clearly you have 0 joys left in life. Just end yourself already.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer.................................................................................................... (banned) you fail.

kill yourself

dont tell him what to do, father-bitch
    Originally posted by Bugz shut the fuck up Infinityshock

You get easily confused about who you are talking to. I have seen that in early dementia patients. You should go get looked at.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You get easily confused about who you are talking to. I have seen that in early dementia patients. You should go get looked at.

OK Doctor Speedy Infinityshock Parker.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer...................................................................................................... (banned) you missed at least one joy: the knowledge that your mother is going to give you a sibling.

now the four of us can have a giant incest orgy

So basicly you want to have sex with your baby newborn? OMG just OMG. CPS flagged
Jump to Top