User Controls

I’m drinking wine 3.0

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    It is green portugese wine in the sew of Portugal.

WellHung Black Hole
    That's because, like many Pollocks, you are a severe alcoholic. Many Eastern Europeans and Russians are crippled by the disease.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    green wine rocks, how is it?
    tastes like cyder or champagne.
    Originally posted by WellHung That's because, like many Pollocks, you are a severe alcoholic. Many Eastern Europeans and Russians are crippled by the disease.

Nothing wrong with having a bottle of wine. I went out last night and had some dirty martinis and it was good, I hadn't been out in awhile. I got some chipotle enchaladas. I got back home and my neighbors dad was there.. and I met him and he was like "this is my boy, I love my son" and he was like "alright dad stop" and his dad gave me some weed, it isn't that great of weed, just decent mids but it was pretty cool of him
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

hey wariorat do you dirty martinis? DAMN GOOD
    yea one or my favs.
    the green wine has bubbles in it its like not even a wine.
    WellHung Black Hole
    2 glasses for 1 dude?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    that looks like a gay mans apartment
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat the green wine has bubbles in it its like not even a wine.

There is a category of wine called Sparkling Wine. It is carbonated, and produces bubbles. You are dense.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by WellHung There is a category of wine called Sparkling Wine. It is carbonated, and produces bubbles.

Swanky.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat It is green portugese wine in the sew of Portugal.

Why have you poured two glasses when you're alone?

Faggot.
Jump to Top