User Controls

Is this a tranny or a lesbian?

rabbitweed African Astronaut

I legit can't tell anymore.
    trannies don't get tattoos
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood trannies don't get tattoos

Thanks.

You should make a book like this from the 1950s

Except instead of for birds in forests, it's for sexual deviants and gender benders in cities.
    they already have a zine for that and yes I am a subscriber

Bugz Space Nigga
    Please stop bashing on transgenders. they're identifying and channeling this existences that the rest of us can't understand
    Originally posted by Bugz Please stop bashing on transgenders. they're identifying and channeling this existences that the rest of us can't understand

I hate them but I jerk off over them from time to time.

That's one of the perks of being a reactionary - stuff becomes 10x more arousing because you're not supposed to like it.
    People used to think DC current would blow up their house. I'm not surprised most people hate or fear trannies because they are obviously the next step in human evolution
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I hate them but I jerk off over them from time to time.

Can confirm there's a lot of dudes like this. Testosterone is a hell of a drug.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    evolution requires someone pass a trait on to the next generation
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood People used to think DC current would blow up their house. I'm not surprised most people hate or fear trannies because they are obviously the next step in human evolution

Isn't what what Eddison said about AC? Not DC.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Meikai Can confirm there's a lot of dudes like this. Testosterone is a hell of a drug.

It's the deviancy that's the turn on.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra evolution requires someone pass a trait on to the next generation

Memetic evolution is the future. Humanity has long since passed the point where genetic evolution was an effective strategy. Your cum can't create a child with the innate knowledge to create fire. All genes are good for is creating the base template - life - for the actual pathway humans use to evolve.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]

That is an ARYAN PRINCESS rabbitweed you are just mad you can't HANDLE such a STORNK FEMALE
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Although people who try to code on tiny little laptop screens piss me off.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Although people who try to code on tiny little laptop screens piss me off.

Why?

I never code on my external monitor anymore. I just use it for watching youtube sometimes.
Jump to Top