User Controls

How much marijuana is equal to a gram of shatter/dabs?

Just wondering thanks!
    Just find out how many grams of marijuana a shatter/dabs is equal to and you can figure it out that way.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    In my experience you get about 7g per QP of HIGH QUALITY indoor. Sometimes you can get more or run it twice or take all the material and do an iso run. Small scale testing is very expensive. Large scale results are usually close kept numbers, I don't really look this stuff up on the internet so it might be out there somewhere, I don't know where.

That's pretty accurate.
    I wouldn't expect more than 10%. Especially done with less than 1lbs of flower.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    oh wait its everywhere

cerakote African Astronaut
    Depends on the THC% of both. Mids will have a different % of THC when fully decarbed than hempfest-tier turboweed, so likewise the concentrates will have varying % based on the quality of weed, the amount of refinement and purification, etc
Jump to Top